deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!) - Page 1972
Page 1972 of 2015 FirstFirst ... 97214721872192219621968196919701971197219731974197519761982 ... LastLast
Results 19,711 to 19,720 of 20141
Like Tree42664Likes

Thread: deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!)

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm working my way through season 7.2 of Dr Who right now

I haven't been watching that much TV (haven't had cable for years), except when i get caught up in an old series and binge watch it. I am thinking about going for hulu plus, partly because i now have chromecast on my living room TV and replaced my old analogue bedroom TV with one that's web capable and has all the apps already installed. Chromcast doesn't support amazon, so i've been watching amazon from the bedroom. Why does it feel so much more decadent to watch from bed than from the couch? I'm sprawled with blankets and beasties in both cases...

Oh, and good morning Poeia and Fran

LURKER - Q Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good morning everyone!

FranC and TravTech like this.
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~~Anon

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good morning,dale
    daleron likes this.

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good morning Dale

LURKER - Q Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    Good morning,dale
    Quote Originally Posted by CES View Post
    Good morning Dale
    Good morning FranC and CES
    Hope you ladies have a great day!
    FranC likes this.
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~~Anon

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hope you do too,dale
    daleron likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Morning Clowder.

Quote Originally Posted by CES View Post
    Good morning

Hit Bliss sounds interesting, but i dunno if i want to be obligated to pat attention to the commercials.
    LOL it's not like they give you a quiz afterward.

Just gotta click or hit enter once in a while to say "Yeah I'm still awake".

1. Watch commercials to earn credit.
    2. Use credit to buy TV shows or rent movies.
    3. Watch your purchases at your leisure with no commercials.

You can earn at your computer, and watch your Amazon purchases in the bedroom.
    FranC and sonicdsl like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Morning,Trav
    TravTech likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Poeia View Post
    As you can't have more than $6 credit at any time, you don't have to spend very long with it. If you're willing to let them see your web history, etc., you earn faster. It seemed to take about 20 30-second ads to reach that point and, as the same ones repeat again and again, you can zone out on what they actually say pretty fast and just wait for the "click here to prove you are watching" buttons. It was no worse than watching a few episodes of something on Hulu (and, when you watch the movies you rent or the TV episodes you buy, they'll be ad-free.)

I've got Amazon Prime so I'm focusing on things that aren't free with that. The movies I'm planning on so far are Despicable Me, Much Ado About Nothing, Kinky Boots and Juno. TV shows are House of Cards (the Kevin Spacey version -- I adored the original when it came out), Broadchurch, The two recent Doctor Who episodes and those two SNLs. I might also get Almost Human, Breaking Bad, Lost, Mad Men and The Walking Dead -- none of which I've seen. I figure I'll try a few episodes and decide.
    Out of the series you mention I've seen House of cards, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and The Walking Dead. All of which are available on Netflix (except the last season). Out of all of them I'd highly recommend Breaking bad. You can binge watch the first five seasons on Netflix and get the 6th and final season on Hitbliss.

I'd have gone nuts if I had to see them all (Breaking Bad) through Hitbliss. Some days, depending where they leave off, being limited to 3 episodes would've made me homicidal.

House of Cards is good too. Just started watching it for the 2nd time through so it will be fresh in my mind when the new season comes out in Feb.

Walking dead seems a little slow to me anymore. Just doesn't have that edge of the seat "What's gonna happen next?" appeal to me like it used to. But I will continue to watch.

Mad Men, around season 5 or 6 I found myself asking "Why am I still watching this?". To me it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Seemed disjointed as if they're simply trying to create new situations for the same characters with little to no interconnection between episodes, past references, or future consequences.
    Last edited by TravTech; 01-09-2014 at 03:36 PM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Breaking Bad will be next for us I think. Got to catch up with Sons of Anarchy.
    TravTech likes this.