Page 5 of 2015 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast
Like Tree42663Likes

Thread: deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

it's so tempting... the website, right there, just waiting on me to make an order... mmm mangosteen. rose candy. jasmine.
    Digimon2k likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Hi Deej,

There's been so much buzz on your forum about your cucunber flavor, I had to try it. Sooo, when I ordered your weekly special on Wed I ordered a sample of the cucumber (and a sample of Lemon Merinque Pie.)

Got the order today......................

When I eat cucumbers (I like em) I peel them (the peel has a bitter taste on some varieties), quarter them longways, and cut out the white pulpy middle with the seeds.

Your juice tastes just like that!! No peel, no seeds, just the refreshing "meat" of the cuc. Very nice, very refreshing.

Since it's only been about 36 hours since you mixed it, I'm sure it will be even better after it steeps for a few days.

You also included some new business cards and a long skinny thing that looks like a stick that has your website on it.
    It appears to have ink in it.
    Is this one of those devices I've heard about that allows you to put letters and numbers onto paper when you don't have a keyboard available? Like when you're camping without your phone or laptop.
    If so, can you teach me how to use it??

I'm wanting to try the Caramel Apple and Lemon Merinque Pie (never tried either flavor from any vendor before), but I'll be patient and let em steep for a few days.

If the rest of you Deejsters haven't tried cuccumber, get yourself a sample bottle with your next order. Not an all day vape, but a nice mil or 2 interlude here and there is quite refreshing.

My $.02

ED
    Fudgey, bakedtart and CheekyMonkey like this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Digimon2k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vap-Ed View Post
    You also included some new business cards and a long skinny thing that looks like a stick that has your website on it.
    It appears to have ink in it.
    Is this one of those devices I've heard about that allows you to put letters and numbers onto paper when you don't have a keyboard available? Like when you're camping without your phone or laptop.
    If so, can you teach me how to use it??
    It's an odd looking thing, isn't it?

I think they call them pez... or penz... something like that. I've heard that some people still use them, although for the life of me I can't think of what for...

There's an old-style clicky-button at one end that causes a pointy bit to stick out from, or retract into, the other end. I've examined that pointy bit under carefully controlled conditions... it looks dangerous to me, so I'd be careful of it. I think if you press the pointy bit against this stuff called "paper", you can form alphanumeric and graphic images. Why you'd want to do that when digital devices are everywhere....?

One thing you said that raised my eyebrows... who in there right mind goes camping without tech????

nosmok and InsaneManiac like this.

Bird Brain Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't think you need the link in your signature. You can edit the first thread on this post. Put the link there so people who open the thread for the first time will see it in the top post. And we can always point newcomers who skip the first page to the link.
    Digimon2k likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Ralph T's Avatar

But, but, I want the old thread back.....
    Digimon2k likes this.
    I would much rather have five very close friends, than a thousand Facebook friends!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph T View Post

But, but, I want the old thread back.....

Hands Ralph some cheese and fruit vape to go with the w(h)ine.
    Ralph T, Fudgey and Digimon2k like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Where is the cucumber on the site? Gotta place my order for some sweet gingerbread (mmm mmmm!) and I can't find it.

*Nevermind - just found it under fruits, duh!
    Fudgey and Digimon2k like this.

Check out the White Rose Vaper's Club:
    RSVP here: http://www.whiterosevapersclub.org/
    https://www.facebook.com/WhiteRoseVapersClub

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Digimon2k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redgirl View Post
    Where is the cucumber on the site? Gotta place my order for some sweet gingerbread (mmm mmmm!) and I can't find it.

*Nevermind - just found it under fruits, duh!
    Heh... I may end up pulling it out of fruits and putting it up top!

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Heya clowder!

Happy Friday

Today's flavors are mango and blend04

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

LMAO @ the pen conversation... Too funny!

I just wanted to chime in and say Honeysuckle is SPOT ON! I totally love it! Took me back to being a kid, we had honeysuckle that grew along the fence of the playground at my school... Lovely, thanks so much!