Thread: Official DiscountVapers.com Thread

ECF Moderator
    Registered Reviewers/Bloggers Manager
    Asst. Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by crss View Post
    kalebk07 GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I realy like good news. Auguest is looking good so far. I just scheduled my knee surgery for the 12th, this month.. YES!!
    I dunno....that's my birthday, and there's a party in Monkee Mama's nannermobile, sooo...

Sent from my Galaxy S3...

Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonicdsl View Post
    I dunno....that's my birthday, and there's a party in Monkee Mama's nannermobile, sooo...

Sent from my Galaxy S3...
    Heck we can dribe to the doctors office to bisit iffin ya wanna

Full Member ECF Veteran thetrooper's Avatar

Hi Eric, I placed an order with you on July 29th, Order #58544. I wanted to let you know that I received my order today. Everything is in excellent shape. Thank you for the fast shipping, I'll be ordering from you when ever I need new clearomizers or a new battery. Discount Vapors rock!!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrooper View Post
    Hi Eric, I placed an order with you on July 29th, Order #58544. I wanted to let you know that I received my order today. Everything is in excellent shape. Thank you for the fast shipping, I'll be ordering from you when ever I need new clearomizers or a new battery. Discount Vapors rock!!
    WOW that was fast going to Canada wasn't it ?

I Miss You Pounda Where Eber You Is !! I Hopes Dem Slickey Boys Is Feedin You Propa !

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kalebk07 View Post
    Hey everyone, you guys are probably all sleeping but I just had to come on here and tell you all that....I was accepted into the internship at my church!!!! I found out this evening at mid-week service! I'm soooo excited!!!! Thank you all for your prayers!!
    “May today there be peace within.
    May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be."

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

sonicdsl, the 12th is also my managers birthday here at work. He just took me out for lunch @ told me that. Happy early b-day. I will be AFK that day for sure.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by crss View Post
    sonicdsl, the 12th is also my managers birthday here at work. He just took me out for lunch @ told me that. Happy early b-day. I will be AFK that day for sure.
    Thanks for the congrats everyone! I am beyond excited!! Good luck with your surgery crss!

The Innokin 134 is here in stock.

More Pictures and details on the item are on the website. (click a picture)

Ok, so I know I am going to get a lot of questions about pricing. First Innokins price on this is HIGH.
    If I discount this item, I most likely won't be able to buy from them again.

Innokin cannot force me to sell at their listed price, but they can choose not to sell to me in the future. When I ordered this two months ago I had to agree I would honor their price (I didn't actually know it was this high)
    OK, so that said. I am offering a pricing warranty, if it goes lower within 30 days of the purchase date on my website you'll get a store credit for the amount in difference.

If given the opportunity I will most certainly lower the price, however there is no guaranty Innokin will budge.

I am not matching pre-order prices or anyone's coupons at this time. These are in stock and I am not using customer money to purchase them. I realize that the price is ridiculous, believe me, I do. When these are in the hands of other vendors and other vendors are allowed by Innokin to use coupons and discount I will as well and you'll get a store credit if I do discount the item. This is only valid for 30 days, as first to own does have some value to it.

Innokin has added a serial number to each box. Each serial number is tied to the vendor who purchased it. This is so you can be assured what you are getting is genuine.

Here is my review on the 134:

Eric's Review:
    OH MY GOODNESS, this thing is HUGE! It's like a lightsaber and gatling gun barrel in one! I am both supremely amused and impressed by this. I opened the box, took it out and laughed! Then I tried it out, got the feel for it and I absolutely love it. I am not rich, and I have to be honest with you, and if I were the one buying this at the listed price I wouldn't really find this in my budget to buy it. That said. OH BOY! I am glad I have one. If you can't start a conversation with this thing in your hand, then you are in an empty room. I showed it to the DHL Guy and he wants one! and he doesn't even VAPE! The 134 has to be the most interesting, cool looking, ridiculously over the top mod I have ever seen.
    If you want just a Variable wattage device, this may not be for you, but if you want the biggest, meanest badest APV on the market and you've got the funds.. this is a must buy. It works very well also, which should go without saying.
    It's also heavy! 12.9 Ounces (365 grams) when a protank is added to it. That is basically a club~! It's got a click wattage wheel that spins freely but no so freely that it will spin on you by accident but check it anyway when using. I am not sure what else to say.. except.. wow and then laugh

If you are looking at this item, be sure to read my entire description on it carefully.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ok Im not a tube guy tho I own one but this is gorgeous!

FYI:

<----- That cost me more so that price your selling isn't that bad.
    Last edited by unsure; 08-02-2013 at 10:40 PM.
    Amethyst_Star, Zooker and kalebk07 like this.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."