Official DiscountVapers.com Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 1815 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 18145
Like Tree43049Likes

Thread: Official DiscountVapers.com Thread

  1. #11
    Forum Supplier gormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    Hello All

    I have received a few somewhat angry emails about stock. I need to clarify a few things, I said it in the original post but I think it needs to be resaid

    but first...

    Anyone who has ordered from me and hasn't yet received the order can get a refund asap and I will charge (if they so desire) once I ship the items. I will even ship them before payment if needed (for those who have already ordered) I am not using your funds to buy product. I realize now that it might seem that way, but honestly, I am not doing this.

    Ok, so on to stock.

    I have 4 shipments this week, one came in but it was a restock of small order, the other three will get me to a level where I can handle all the orders I have times three or so. Once I ship out what's waiting to go out I will reassess and order more.

    I can assure everyone paying attention to this that prices will NOT go up, these are permanent prices. I plan to have enough for a month or so at a time once I get some kind of rythm going.

    PLEASE bear with me, I am new to this ecig business and made a mistake on opening too soon.
    I apologize, it pains me to make anyone wait.

    Hopefully you all give me a shot, I promise to make it right and get it going properly!
    GoodDog and old hippy like this.

  2. #12
    Forum Supplier gormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    4,435

    Default Items have shipped!

    Shipping Update: 06/22/2001

    All ordered Items have shipped as of 06/22/2011 12:20 PM everyone who has ordered in the last week is getting priority mail, regardless of what was paid or not paid. A small thank you for waiting. Anyone who had paid for Priority shipping please let me know and I will give you a discount code for the next order (shipping free)

    Tracking numbers are being sent via email from USPS.

    Thank you for waiting. I now have some limited stock and looking for more this week. I will post current stocking in the top of the thread later today.



    Thanks for the great response, I hope to never have the delays happen again after this week.

    Go Go-go Nation!

    Can't seem to edit to top post anymore so stock:

    Kits: 1
    Batteries: 0
    Wall Chargers: 6
    Charging Cables: 8
    Cartomizers: 2

    Everything above will be fully stocked this week sometime.
    You guys seem to love the batteries so I will order more.

    For anyone with a charging issue due to the lip of the battery being a bit too high there are two methods to get a charge on a charging cable.

    1: File down the top lip of the charger just a bit (preferred method)
    2: Unscrew the battery screw contact (looking top down) about one turn but not so much as to dislodge it.
    Once you are finished charging tighten it back down.
    Last edited by oldsoldier; 06-24-2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: edited by request of OP

  3. #13
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Do you sell cones for the Batts? If so I would like to purchase 2 stainless batteries and two stainless cones. How exactly would I go about doing that?

  4. #14
    Forum Supplier gormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
    Do you sell cones for the Batts? If so I would like to purchase 2 stainless batteries and two stainless cones. How exactly would I go about doing that?
    Hi mohawkx,
    Just go to Home | Go-goUSA.com

    The cones aren't yet listed. I have two black cones left (gave a bunch away for free) and more coming in. I have stainless and black cones coming in. The batteries are supposed to be 50/50 stainless and black but I haven't yet seen a sample so I can't promise the color on the stainless batteries right this moment.

    I should get them all this week. If you order two batteries and are willing to wait a bit for my next shipment I will give you two cones free, just let me know your color choice (assumed stainless). I'll email you once an order is in, I am very hands on and email everyone who orders. If you place and order you can cancel any order at any time for a full 100% refund.

    Or, if you want to wait, I'll make a note for stainless and when the shipment comes in I will email you.
    PM me your details and I will make a note.

    Note to others: I will add the stainless options to the website once I have them in hand.
    mohawkx likes this.

  5. #15
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    Hi mohawkx,
    Just go to Home | Go-goUSA.com

    The cones aren't yet listed. I have two black cones left (gave a bunch away for free) and more coming in. I have stainless and black cones coming in. The batteries are supposed to be 50/50 stainless and black but I haven't yet seen a sample so I can't promise the color on the stainless batteries right this moment.

    I should get them all this week. If you order two batteries and are willing to wait a bit for my next shipment I will give you two cones free, just let me know your color choice (assumed stainless). I'll email you once an order is in, I am very hands on and email everyone who orders. If you place and order you can cancel any order at any time for a full 100% refund.

    Or, if you want to wait, I'll make a note for stainless and when the shipment comes in I will email you.
    PM me your details and I will make a note.

    Note to others: I will add the stainless options to the website once I have them in hand.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Sounds good, Order placed.

  6. #16
    Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla
    Posts
    6,419

    Default

    I think you have more than made up for the rocky start and it appears you will be getting lots of business from the Go-go Nation!
    I might suggest you get some ego mega cone atty type A drip tips and 801 cartridge tips being as most Go-go users end up buying these items from other suppliers and it would be nice to get them from the same place.
    Good luck to you and your new business.
    GoodDog likes this.
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

  7. #17
    Forum Supplier gormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    Thank you! I will look into all that, first I'll get all my ducks in a row and then expand a bit.
    I do want to be the one stop for inexpensive Go-go products.

  8. #18
    Forum Supplier gormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    New Stock as of this morning 06/23/2011 after all pending orders boxed up (to go out today)

    Kits: 10
    Cartomizers: 30 (packs of 5)
    Batteries: 6
    Wall Chargers: 26
    Charging Cables: 18
    Car Chargers: 50 (new item, just a standard car charger with USB port)


    The stainless colors did NOT come in yet Two more shipments coming this week by tomorrow hopefully, all orders are shipped, all stock above is available.

  9. #19
    Forum Supplier gormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    4,435

    Default Everything in stock now

    I have everything in stock now in sufficient numbers. YEAAY!
    mohawkx likes this.

  10. #20
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    I have everything in stock now in sufficient numbers. YEAAY!
    Congratulations! I notice that my order shipped today. That was very fast. Thanks for the superior customer service.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks