ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

MORE JADE DRIP TIPS!!

GORGEOUS AUTHENTIC JADE
    510 DRIP TIPS!

MUST SEE!!

Drip Tip - 510 - Real Natural Jade - Sand

Product Description

A real natural Jade drip tip, this is not a plastic replica, this is Jade. Polished (not sure if coated or not but just feels heavily polished)
    Who wouldn't want a drip made from a ornamental stone material?
    Please note they are not all they same, each one is slightly different but because it's jade, it's all the more special I call it Sand because it looks like sand from a beach with little shell flecks .

“May today there be peace within.
    May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be."

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default New Product: Tankometer

TANKOMETERS ARE HERE!!

Save yourself the hassle of fiddling with a multimeter.
    Get a tankometer today!

This should be in everyone’s vapebox!

Product Description

Tankometer Battery Voltage Tester by RainbowHeaven

This device will read your battery voltage (standard ego/510 batteries, see my notes below for important info)

Screw on the tankometer to the 510/ego connection of your standard 510/ego battery. The display will show you your battery voltage output when you press the power button on your battery

The meter is simple and easy to use and has one native connector: 510 so it will fit all 510's and ego devices. It also has a female 510 on the top so you can attach your 510 device to it and meter while vaping if you want to see the voltage drop.

Eric's Note: The cool thing about this is made from a standard tank with a smoked plastic, making it "light up" when you use it. The only down side is that Rainbow seems to have forgotten to glue the bottom of this, so it will slide in and out like a carto tank would. Be mindful of this. I recommend a dab of glue to hold it in place to make sure it never screws off and twists the wires inside or comes off. Use superglue or any glue; just a dab to hold it on properly. I have put a picture of where you should add some glue if you want (or just be careful with it)

Eric' Review: First, this is over-priced; when I am in a position to order a LOT more, I will lower the price. I can get a big discount if I order a few thousand, but I need to make sure these will sell first. You could probably make this yourself for about 6 bucks if you were so inclined and had the parts. It works well; I love these kinds of things: gives us the tools we need to verify our equipment, paired with an ohm meter and you're set for most basic needs. (We sell those also). This will not work on pulse width items or devices with a non-constant voltage output, but it works on Spinners. (You can even watch the voltage change as you spin the dial!) Also works with the Tesla and a few others I have tested, but I have not tested all mods and that's not a guaranty. While it is for standard ego batteries I have found it useful with many types of batteries and mods. But again, keep in mind, it cannot read a pulse type output. It will just rapidly blink. This does not mean it's not working it just means your device is not putting out a constant meterable voltage.
    sonicdsl likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I am considering the KSD Steam Turbine but being new to vaping I am not sure how this rebuilds since I have only used the PT2 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Life View Post
    I am considering the KSD Steam Turbine but being new to vaping I am not sure how this rebuilds since I have only used the PT2 so far.
    This isn't anything like a protank, so I would suggest you check out some of the rebuildable forums here on ecf , watch some videos on Youtube to get a feel for rebuildables first. They are all mostly the same, with slight differences but it involves a lot more than screwing on a coil. It can be frustrating at first.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default New Products: iClear 30b BDC

Innokin iClear 30b Bottom Dual Coil Replacement Coil Assembly-5 Pack- 1.5 ohm

Product Description

Innokin iClear 30b Bottom Dual Coil Replacement Coil Assembly- 5 Pack – 1.5 ohm

You get 5 replacement Coils asemblies for this item.

Please note this is only for the NEWER i30b, not the i30s or 130

This is the same bottom dual coil cartomizer head assembly.
    This will not fit the iClear 16 or the Iclear 30 or 30s, this item is only for the new i30b tank.

Dual coils at approximately 1.5ohms

Also available in 2.1 ohms!

And introducing the
    Innokin iClear 30b
    Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer Tank

Innokin iClear 30b Dual Coil Bottom Clearomizer Tank 3.0ml

Note: We only have 35 of these in stock right now, but are expecting more.

Product Description

This is the NEW Iclear 30b, not the iClear 30c or Iclear 30, released December 2013
    Comes in large plastic shell (see pictures for the packaging) also come with the rotatable tip

This is Innokin’s Stainless Steel Dual Coil Tank with improved design, improved and new dual coil bottom coil

Dual Coil 2.1ohm (approximate) coil head inside the chamber with liquid flow holes
    Replacement coil pieces also available here. (be sure to choose the coils for the IClear 30b, not the 30, or 30s)

Please note: this is the version with Innokin’s rotatable tip.

Diameter: 20.51 mm
    Height: 50mm (without drip tip); 78.32 with

Eric' Review:Pretty amazing, I really like this one, the flavor seems much stronger than most other clearomizers. I think it's a winner, but that will bear out when I've tested it for longer than 30 minutes. So far though, the taste of the liquid shines through with this one. One of the cleanest flavors I've had yet for a tank

Last edited by Cnew; 12-23-2013 at 09:01 PM.
    kalebk07, frecklenutz and Amiaji like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member Amiaji's Avatar

Cool. I've been wanting to try one of these and now I have no excuse.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow Tanks are here!

Announcing the latest from DiscountVapers!

Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow Tank System

Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow Tank System

Product Description

The Nautilus tank has a large capacity and an adjustable airflow design. With a simple turn of the lower ring, you have four options to adjust airflow to meet different requirements for vaping. With the option of different size air holes, it allows you to adjust for an easy or tight airflow, how warm or cold the vapor is, and how much vapor is produced.

Features:

Pyrex Tank
    Stainless Steel
    Adjustable Airflow Control - 4 air holes to choose from, just twist the airflow ring 0.9mm, 1.1mm, 1.4mm, 1.8mm
    Pyrex glass tube
    BDC (Bottom Dual Coil) Technology
    Holds about 5ml of eliquid (much larger than a ProTank)

Includes:

Complete Nautilus Tank (1.6 ohm atomizer pre-installed)
    1 replacement atomizer (1.8 ohm)
    1 eGo threaded cone
    1 user manual (please read)

Dimensions:

Height of Nautilus Tank System: 83.65mm
    Max Diameter of Nautilus Tank System: 23.45mm

Eric's Notes:

This item will not take ANY other coils, only the Nautilus coils
    Clean all parts before using, the glass, the base and the top! Please be careful with this tank, it is made of glass and can shatter and break if dropped. Breakage of the tank is not warrantied. Filling this unit is different from the other tanks as the glass actually comes off when you fill it, read the manual!

When building this tank or removing parts, please be sure to clean and dry all parts. When refilling, changing the coil make sure the center tube is on properly and tight, not having it all put together properly will result in leaking. Do not over tighten the top or bottom base, finger tight is good. I grasp the top and bottom with both hands (one on top the other on the base) and twist slowly until it stops, it does not need to be tightened more than that, over tightening can cause breakage. Glass Breakage is not covered under any warranty.

Do not store in pockets, try not to drop them and be careful putting them back together.

Coil heads are not warrantied, neither is the glass. As this is a new product, I suggest you purchase one to try it out.

Eric's Review:
    Well…it's a beast which is kinda awesome, there is a LOT of liquid in this thing and I believe I finally found a good tank I can vape all day with without refilling! For performance, I have had it about 30 minutes and I am very impressed so far, I didn't think the airflow thing would make a difference to me, boy was I wrong, it's GREAT! I hope all tanks start coming out with this feature; it makes a world of difference in heat, flavor and vape. There were a few early reviews saying this leaked…not a drop, doesn't gurgle either (for me) but this holds 5ML! Keep it above the half way mark if you can or if you experience gurgling of any kind. Is it worth the money? So far, yes. Are the coils worth it? Unsure, they are expensive so they better hold up a long time.

WARNINGS:
    READ THE MANUAL. Don't expect this to do your laundry just because it is expensive! Cost does not always equal return, I like this, I think you will also.

Nautilus size comparison with ProTank

Aspire Nautilus Replacement Coils are here too!

Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow Tank System Replacement Coil Heads- 5 pack- 1.6 ohms

Aspire Nautilus Adjustable Airflow Tank System Replacement Coil Heads- 5 pack- 1.8 ohms

Last edited by Cnew; 01-14-2014 at 08:08 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default New Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizer

Announcing more cool stuff from DiscountVapers!

ET-S BDC Pyrex "Glassomizer"

Product Description

The ET-S BDC Pyrex "Glassomizer" (which means glass based clearomizer) comes with an Aspire coil, which is a bottom coil clearomizer featuring dual heating coils to provide twice the vapor while also taking advantage of a bottom feed design so that the coils are always being fed just enough juice. NO exposed wicks; the liquid goes into the two holes on the side of the coil. The ET-S BDC Glassomizer has a capacity of approximately 2.0 ml of e-liquid and it comes pre-loaded with a 1.8ohm dual coil head.

The Bottom Dual Coil (BDC) design is a major upgrade when compared to similar single coil tanks not only because of the dual coils, but also because of the uniquely designed replaceable coil and airflow system. It was designed differently to eliminate common issues such as an airy draw, gurgling, and leaking that users often experience with other clearomizers. It also works to eliminate outside influences on flavor to provide a true and pure taste experience.

This item is ego threaded so will work only on eGo devices, it also fit on almost every mod I have tried it on. The capacity is 3.0ml but I see about 2.5 on average with mine.

Includes:

One ET-S BDC Pyrex clearomizer with one dual coil 1.8ohm installed coil (2.1 ohm are available to purchase).
    These Aspire coils are the new TWO hole version.

The manufacturer states this coil is good from 3v to 5v (I like it a lot at 3.8v, gets a little burned taste at higher than 4.4v for me)
    This is NOT a "kit" and does not come in a box.

Replacement Heads for the Aspire can be found here
    This will take any Aspire coil.

How to fill and use your Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizer

To fill, turn the tank upside down and remove the threaded end cap. Fill the outer portion of the tank (avoid getting e-liquid into the center airflow tube, this will cause gurgling and liquid spillage) and screw the end cap back onto the tank tightly.

This is a glass (Pyrex) Tank.

Return Policy on this item:
    If it is DOA it will be replaced, if not, it is not under any warranty, this type of clearomizer has replaceable heads, if you run into an issue with a coil after using it for a while you would need to purchase a replacement. This is also not warrantied for breakage of the inner glass, be careful with it, do not drop it. Inspect your clearomizer when you receive it for cracks.

Eric's Tips:

Some have reported that the Aspire doesn't do well with "thick" liquids, if you are vaping mostly VG then you will have a harder draw with these; they have two holes in the coil. If you run into draw issues with a thicker liquid thin it down, it will become easier.
    Clean this unit out with water and let it dry, you will get a better taste upon first use.
    Gurgling or Leaking can occur if liquid gets into the center airflow tube. If you experience this clear this liquid by blowing through the mouthpiece into a paper towel. The excess liquid will come out of the threaded end of the device. If this happens after it is cleaned out you may need to check that all connections are screwed down tightly or replace the head and wick assembly with a new one.
    The head and wick assembly can sometimes loosen itself in shipping or when the threaded end cap is unscrewed to fill and refill. Always check that it is screwed into the bottom cap tightly before screwing the cap back on. Not doing so could result in a leaking or non-working device.

Always keep it wet! This is a dual coil and is more susceptible to burn out than a standard single coil. Do not run the tank completely dry. Doing so could result in a burnt or damaged wick and can cause leaking. Refill the tank when the liquid level reaches approximately 1/3 full.

The lifespan of replacement heads can vary quite a bit, but following the above instructions will maximize the lifespan of the coil. Coils are not warranted for any reason.

Eric's Review:

LOVE IT! The performance has been nothing short of amazing for me on all the aspire units. It's an older style but so what? It's great and it's glass!

AND we have these in LOTS of COLORS!!!

Amiaji likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member Amiaji's Avatar

Sweet. I ordered 1 of each color except pink.
    kalebk07 and Cnew like this.