Product Requests - Page 115
Page 115 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1204
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: Product Requests

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi Eric. I am just wondering when you expect to get the DV Twists back in stock. I am specifically waiting on the 900mah stainless model. I swear, you have spoiled all other VV eGo batts for me with these. Super high quality product at a ridiculous price. The best part is the 10 second cutoff, which is why the EVOD VV/Spinner/Winder batts are not even an option.

On a side note, I would love to see the eGo-eGo adapters as well. I stripped the 510 threads on a twist batt (non DV brand ) and this would save me from trying to tap the threads, which may or may not work.

Thanks for all you do, and keep on truckin'!

Quote Originally Posted by spaceballsrules View Post
    Hi Eric. I am just wondering when you expect to get the DV Twists back in stock. I am specifically waiting on the 900mah stainless model. I swear, you have spoiled all other VV eGo batts for me with these. Super high quality product at a ridiculous price. The best part is the 10 second cutoff, which is why the EVOD VV/Spinner/Winder batts are not even an option.

On a side note, I would love to see the eGo-eGo adapters as well. I stripped the 510 threads on a twist batt (non DV brand ) and this would save me from trying to tap the threads, which may or may not work.

Thanks for all you do, and keep on truckin'!
    They are coming soon, the order was placed two weeks ago so it should ship any day

For the adapters this has been an oddly new and popular request so I am now looking for them and will get them once I find a manufacturer who has them.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

the long stainless drip tips have been "out of stock" for awhile- any chance they will be returning any time soon? pinnacle tips , as of today, now show nothing- they are nice, but the wait is getting increasingly frustrating and the amount of product never seems to satisfy demand. that is good for you, of course, but another sore point for consumers. just an observation, but i notice more "out of stock" than i ever can remember on your site- is it my imagination, or is there something going on i am not aware of......just curious........
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    Steven Wright /"To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness." -- Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by peterforpats View Post
    the long stainless drip tips have been "out of stock" for awhile- any chance they will be returning any time soon? pinnacle tips , as of today, now show nothing- they are nice, but the wait is getting increasingly frustrating and the amount of product never seems to satisfy demand. that is good for you, of course, but another sore point for consumers. just an observation, but i notice more "out of stock" than i ever can remember on your site- is it my imagination, or is there something going on i am not aware of......just curious........
    stock comes and goes, I do my best to keep things in stock, sometimes it's not possible.

the long pipes are from smoktech and they take a long time to ship, unfortunately the long pipes sat here for a while not selling and did not start selling until I placed another order with them and because smoktech orders can take up to 3 weeks it makes it a hard product to get right away. Adding to that I cannot effectively order just the pipe drip tips, I need to order other items, so in cases like that I have to need other products for it to piggy back on. I just received smoktech today, so the next order of pipes is a few weeks away

Pinnacle drip tips are not made by us, they are hand made in the USA by Lewis gentry in his spare time, I offer him a place to sell them, the stock on those is entirely up to his ability or desire to make them, this is a special and limited product not a manufactured product I can get from China. Lewis just shipped us some and they should be in stock today or tonight we he gets to it.

>>but the wait is getting increasingly frustrating and the amount of product never seems to satisfy demand. that is good for you, of course, but another sore point for consumers.

Being out of stock is not good for anyone, but it's not as simple as "buy and sell" if it were I'd never run out. The long pipes were an unexpected hit, the pinnacles are hand made. You selected two products that just happen to have extenuating circumstances.

The issue overall for all products with stocking is that China is not around the corner and many of these companies make these items to order, they do not have stock, so unless it is a core item like the Kanger products everything takes weeks to get which means planning weeks ahead, if something sells fast unexpectedly there is nothing I can do about the wait to get more

For example, even the big companies have trouble. I ordered another set of emaxs before I even received the first set. They have delayed it twice, so even when I order ahead of time and take a risk on something, sometimes China does not follow through in time.

No business wants to be out of stock.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Any word when the vision spinner 2 will be available?--Thanks--Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye46 View Post
    Any word when the vision spinner 2 will be available?--Thanks--Hawk
    I am hearing late this month, the design has been changed at least once, maybe twice, there is no LCD on it now from what I can see.

I don't think I will be getting the first batch though I want to see how it performs out there, the spinner 1 had some quality issues at the end which is why I stopped carrying it. So I am probably going to wait a bit on it, see what happens.
    ratpack7, BuGlen and hawkeye46 like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran 0mg Meniere's Avatar

Eric, you used to have CE5 replacement bases listed. I know the quality of that part has improved, so the demand is no longer there, but I would like to have one for coil maintenance purposes. Can you still supply them?

If so, a new convert may be opening an account with you at the end of the month, and that would be added to his order. Does that present any problems?
    I am a dollar-a-day vaper and a Vamo lover. I recoil clearo heads and mix my own juice.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mg Meniere View Post
    Eric, you used to have CE5 replacement bases listed. I know the quality of that part has improved, so the demand is no longer there, but I would like to have one for coil maintenance purposes. Can you still supply them?
    Unfortunately not at this time, we had bases forever and they just never sold so we have not ordered any.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mg Meniere View Post
    If so, a new convert may be opening an account with you at the end of the month, and that would be added to his order. Does that present any problems?
    I am not sure what you mean?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran 0mg Meniere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    I am not sure what you mean?
    Doesn't matter, since the bases are not available. I can just retire an elderly CE5 for that purpose. I have enough anyway.
    I am a dollar-a-day vaper and a Vamo lover. I recoil clearo heads and mix my own juice.

Do you know if you will be getting the kanger aero tank mega and mini with the airflow v2?