Product Requests - Page 2
Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: Product Requests

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm sure someone has already asked somewhere but Boge SR Cartomizers-XXL would be nice too. I can only find them in a few places. These are great in the DCT on a VV device.
    Last TC 1/28/12Last analog 4/9/2010

Quote Originally Posted by nosmok View Post
    I'm sure someone has already asked somewhere but Boge SR Cartomizers-XXL would be nice too. I can only find them in a few places. These are great in the DCT on a VV device.
    I do not really get enough requests to make a large purchase of them, fi you know different let me now I can certainly get them.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Senior Member ECF Veteran Samurai671's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    I agree, after some more research I do not believe I will carry the current version.
    Bummer that it doesn't work as good as it looks. Oh well, off to some more research!!

How was your surgery Eric? Hope everything is well!!
    "Bring on the hardship. It's preferred in a path of carnage."

Senior Member ECF Veteran Samurai671's Avatar

Not sure if this will work but, ever thought about DV merchandise such as t-shirts, license plate frames, stickers, etc.? I think it will be a cool way to show off to the world that I am DV nation!!
    "Bring on the hardship. It's preferred in a path of carnage."

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai671 View Post
    Not sure if this will work but, ever thought about DV merchandise such as t-shirts, license plate frames, stickers, etc.? I think it will be a cool way to show off to the world that I am DV nation!!
    I can get TShirts made at any time, my best friend owns a tshirt business.
    Maybe I'll post a contest for a free something for a winning design.. I am a designer part time, but I'm kinda busy lately
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I would love the Smoktech 1.7ohm cartos (they're the xl size, not the jr size) in 5 packs, or ideally in a bulk deal with 15 or 20 total. Or just bulk pricing if you buy a bunch, maybe? I love those... they're what I use 90% of the time.

Also, this type of drip tip... they're super cheap durable and gorgeous! And the colors are MUCH MUCH more vibrant than this picture shows. I love both calabash and vase. Also like those same anonized alum colored ones in regular 510 drip tip shape, same colors.

510/901 Aluminum Drip Tip(Vase/Calabash) : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

I asked for these before, because they work AMAZING, but the 2 I've had so far cracked... so I'd love to see the 510 Tank Twin Coil Clearomizers, 1.5ohms (I don't know what brand they were, but they were $3.95 each, so guessing inexpensive) when they get made w more crack proof stuff, which I've heard from another vendor is expected soon. I don't even like clearomizers, but these give best throat hit and flavor I've ever had with anything, and are a super consistent vape, like a filler carto. But right now they crack. Only link i have for those is another us vendor. Dont' want to post that in your forum, but yell out of you ever want it privately.
    Last edited by orachel; 04-10-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orachel View Post
    I would love the Smoktech 1.7ohm cartos (they're the xl size, not the jr size) in 5 packs, or ideally in a bulk deal with 15 or 20 total. Or just bulk pricing if you buy a bunch, maybe? I love those... they're what I use 90% of the time.

Also, this type of drip tip... they're super cheap durable and gorgeous! And the colors are MUCH MUCH more vibrant than this picture shows. I love both calabash and vase. Also like those same anonized alum colored ones in regular 510 drip tip shape, same colors.

510/901 Aluminum Drip Tip(Vase/Calabash) : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

I asked for these before, because they work AMAZING, but the 2 I've had so far cracked... so I'd love to see the 510 Tank Twin Coil Clearomizers, 1.5ohms (I don't know what brand they were, but they were $3.95 each, so guessing inexpensive) when they get made w more crack proof stuff, which I've heard from another vendor is expected soon. I don't even like clearomizers, but these give best throat hit and flavor I've ever had with anything, and are a super consistent vape, like a filler carto. But right now they crack. Only link i have for those is another us vendor. Dont' want to post that in your forum, but yell out of you ever want it privately.
    You can always send me links privately or via email (email is best), I have open ears for that kind of stuff
    Personally I have never had a tank crack... (unless by force) maybe it's my non acidic/toxic ALL USA based liquid.. hmm, whatcho been vapin' ??
    a carto yes, never a tank.
    ki77en likes this.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

Have you looked into the new ce3 bottom coil clearomizers. They call them the phoenix on one suppliers website. They work very good. As far as I'm concerned the bottom coil clearomizers are the way to go. The problem with the one that is out right now it is a hassle to fill and doesn't hold enough juice but a 3 ml is supposedly being made but I don't have one yet.
    Big Screen D likes this.
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Quote Originally Posted by txtumbleweed View Post
    Have you looked into the new ce3 bottom coil clearomizers. They call them the phoenix on one suppliers website. They work very good. As far as I'm concerned the bottom coil clearomizers are the way to go. The problem with the one that is out right now it is a hassle to fill and doesn't hold enough juice but a 3 ml is supposedly being made but I don't have one yet.
    getting them this week hopefully if they ship fast, paid the other day
    Big Screen D and sonicdsl like this.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    getting them this week hopefully if they ship fast, paid the other day
    Cool! Are you getting any of the 3ml versions? I think they are ego threaded and the others are 510.
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!