Payment Options - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Payment Options

Super Member ECF Veteran

I've noticed some ppl gets whiny about the CC payments but keeps complain about on-line security at the same time. Eric offers a perfect a convenient/secure payment solution to protect customers and his reputation as vendor.
    Thanks Eric to take care of the customers.
    Last edited by Andyhrn; 05-14-2012 at 11:54 AM.
    DPLongo22 and IronAP like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I tried to set up a Dwolla Account, and Dwolla would not accept my "normal" email address. I'll call that ADDRESS-1.

I had to use my alternate email address (ADDRESS-2) for Dwolla.

I used ADDRESS-1 for my Account at DiscountVapes, and have not received an Invoice to pay for the order through Dwolla. If that invoice is sent by Dwolla and they don't recognize ADDRESS-1, that could be why I haven't received the Invoice.

I emailed Eric with the ADDRESS-2 email address, and hopefully that will permit the Invoice to come through and be paid.

Wish I'd have used WePay now.

RodeoGeorge
    At 72 years old, my philosophy is "You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing." http://www.jensensound.com/

Quote Originally Posted by WA3PNT View Post
    I tried to set up a Dwolla Account, and Dwolla would not accept my "normal" email address. I'll call that ADDRESS-1.

I had to use my alternate email address (ADDRESS-2) for Dwolla.

I used ADDRESS-1 for my Account at DiscountVapes, and have not received an Invoice to pay for the order through Dwolla. If that invoice is sent by Dwolla and they don't recognize ADDRESS-1, that could be why I haven't received the Invoice.

I emailed Eric with the ADDRESS-2 email address, and hopefully that will permit the Invoice to come through and be paid.

Wish I'd have used WePay now.

RodeoGeorge
    I just replied

Dwolla is a special payment processor, it uses bank accounts and this cuts down on the cost of sending money between parties, while it is ideal as a vendor and cuts my costs down significantly, it is not for everyone. Because it is bank based it requires more verification etc...

If someone wants to use Dwolla I suggest they sign up first and not make it a payment option until the account is created.
    Otherwise it takes up to 6 days to get verified and for the payment to be sent.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

WOW.

Eric was right on top of this, and it's all resolved, in MINUTES!!!!!

Fantastic Customer Support.

RodeoGeorge
    DPLongo22 likes this.
    At 72 years old, my philosophy is "You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing." http://www.jensensound.com/

Quote Originally Posted by WA3PNT View Post
    WOW.

Eric was right on top of this, and it's all resolved, in MINUTES!!!!!

Fantastic Customer Support.

RodeoGeorge

They say I never sleep.....

seriously though, I was at the computer when you contacted me so it's a matter of timing really. Sometimes I do sleep (or work during the day) so responses can be slower.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Just one man's opinion, but I have yet to see even a tiny shred of evidence that you sleep.

Sorry, Eric; I couldn't resist.
    gormly likes this.

EPM v1 & v2, Billet Box v3.a, Provari v2, Hana Modz v2 & VMOD XL (neither 'Natti nor 'Naught)
    Our vape is at stake - PLEASE JOIN CASAA

Last Marlboro Medium smoked 13-Nov-2011, 20:00 EST/USA
    (that's a lotta smokes ago!)

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Andyhrn View Post
    I've noticed some ppl gets whiny about the CC payments but keeps complain about on-line security at the same time. Eric offers a perfect a convenient/secure payment solution to protect customers and his reputation as vendor.
    Thanks Eric to take care of the customers.
    Seconding this!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234