Customer and Product Support Thread. - Page 3
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree329Likes

Thread: Customer and Product Support Thread.

There is a "Notify me" on the product page, click that and it will open an email to send to me, these get automatically filtered and I will be able to let you know when they come in.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    for the tank, you need a 510 to ego connector, sorry I dropped the ball on that one, I should have caught that and asked you about it.
    Hehehe, looks like we're good Eric! You must have been thinking that, cause that's the adapter you put in my order, not the 510 to go-go. But that's quite fine, now I can use it on the new tank! I'll just order the 510 to go-go on my next order.

Quote Originally Posted by taterbugg View Post
    Hehehe, looks like we're good Eric! You must have been thinking that, cause that's the adapter you put in my order, not the 510 to go-go. But that's quite fine, now I can use it on the new tank! I'll just order the 510 to go-go on my next order.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I recently ordered a e-power 18650 unit and I would like to use some type of clearomizer with it. I really don't care for carts. Which type of clearomizer would be compatible with this unit, CE-2, CE-4, Vision ect.

Quote Originally Posted by res125 View Post
    I recently ordered a e-power 18650 unit and I would like to use some type of clearomizer with it. I really don't care for carts. Which type of clearomizer would be compatible with this unit, CE-2, CE-4, Vision ect.
    The Maz, Dual Coil tanks, eGo CE4+ Visions, 2.5 Clearomizers, 3.5 Clearomizers
    everything on this page 510 Cartomizers/Clearomizers
    that does not say "cartomizer" would work.
    (cartomizers would also but you'd rather not use them)

Note the replacement cartomizers on that page are for the tanks

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hiya Eric and everybody!!

Just popping in to tell Eric (and you guys too) that I'm really enjoying the new 3.5 duel coil clear cartos. These things are fine and the only complaint I have is that they put out such a thick cloud of flavorful vapor that I can't see the television set and have had to learn to blow the vapor off to the side so I don't miss anything on television!

As for the GoGo batteries, my wife and I use these exclusively and we get them from Discount Vapors because of .... yep, you guessed it ... the price. Eric's price just can't be beat anywhere else that I know of!

Oh, and I hate to brag on old Eric too much or he'll get a big head ... but he sure is a great guy to deal with. I can mess up any order real good all by myself and he always gets with me by e-mail to straighten me and my order out ... in a real nice way and real fast.

I'm kinda liking this young fella. And he can count on getting a lot of my business!

TT
    Seneca, Bayemon and DPLongo22 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Eric, Would I need a GOGO/510 adapter and then a 510/Ego adapter in order to use a GOGO with the CE4's?

Thank you.....
    PaulieD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by toto1013 View Post
    Eric, Would I need a GOGO/510 adapter and then a 510/Ego adapter in order to use a GOGO with the CE4's?

Thank you.....

Yes, because of how the CE4 is designed (as a cone) you need to lift it higher than the Go-go to 510.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thank you. Should have added-Will this end up looking weird if so, or will the CE4 at least cover up the connectors?

ECF Moderator
    Registered Reviewers/Bloggers Manager
    Asst. Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by toto1013 View Post
    Thank you. Should have added-Will this end up looking weird if so, or will the CE4 at least cover up the connectors?
    "Weird" is subjective. I don't care, personally, because it functions so well for me. Granted, if there were little sawed off cones available, I would definitely get some though! Here's one of my GoGo's with the CE4+ on it:

ECF Sub-Ohm Safety Tips
    FDA Forum | CASAA Forum | Legislation News | Nicotine Myths | E-Cigarette Politics

New from ECF: www.VAPING.com
    S M O K E . F R E E . & . V A P I N G . S I N C E . A U G. 1 0 , 2 0 1 1

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast