Customer and Product Support Thread. - Page 51
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253 LastLast
Like Tree328Likes

Thread: Customer and Product Support Thread.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can you rinse the nautilus coils to clean them like the regular aspire coils?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye46 View Post
    Can you rinse the nautilus coils to clean them like the regular aspire coils?
    Yes, you can rinse them, it has a deeper well so might take a bit longer to dry out though, I have done it and left them overnight upside down, seems to work ok.
    hawkeye46 and Amiaji like this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

(Hope I'm asking this in the right thread-I apologize if not )
    But are you still selling the DV Ego-T 1300 battery? I love the one I have, but I need a backup. And I have a friend ready to quit smoking so I wanted to get her one too.
    I'm asking because when I click on the product link under my "Completeed Orders" it says the page is no longer found. I'm Soooo hoping they're just still on back-order or something?
    Amiaji likes this.

ECF Veteran

What happened to the smoktech 1500 mah batteries that were thicker? They were up on the site for awhile, now can't find them. Thanks--Bob

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye46 View Post
    What happened to the smoktech 1500 mah batteries that were thicker? They were up on the site for awhile, now can't find them. Thanks--Bob
    I took them off for now as we won't be getting them back within two weeks. I am getting a LOT of email about them. Smoktech is having "material" problems again so getting them restocked is going to be more than 3 weeks.

Nothing is wrong with them, they are coming back, just needed to remove them for the time being.
    Fullknight and hawkeye46 like this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hey Eric I was looking at the site to place an order, and I noticed you still have 1.7Ω and 2.0Ω single coil flangeless cartos listed. I thought I bought all of those. Do you still have some? If so, I'll buy what you have left IIRC, you had said you wouldn't be getting any more of those....

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneface View Post
    Hey Eric I was looking at the site to place an order, and I noticed you still have 1.7Ω and 2.0Ω single coil flangeless cartos listed. I thought I bought all of those. Do you still have some? If so, I'll buy what you have left IIRC, you had said you wouldn't be getting any more of those....
    We did an inventory.

a while back we had a problem with our hosting provider with lots of items getting marked in or out of stock, it was a huge issue, with so many products we can't do an inventory each day, so when I did one, I noticed we had them.

what I have now listed as in stock on the website is the correct number of what we have left. Probably not going to get any more.
    looks like we have 1 and 4 respectively.
    Stoneface likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    We did an inventory.

a while back we had a problem with our hosting provider with lots of items getting marked in or out of stock, it was a huge issue, with so many products we can't do an inventory each day, so when I did one, I noticed we had them.

what I have now listed as in stock on the website is the correct number of what we have left. Probably not going to get any more.
    looks like we have 1 and 4 respectively.
    Hmmmmm....I see qty 1 for 1.7Ω and qty 11 for 2.0Ω flangeless....

Coincidentally, that's what I purchased with my last order

Oops. yes correct I was looking at the 2.0 dual.
    Stoneface likes this.

ECF Veteran

Looking at the smoktech 1500 winder and the description says VV. On the pictures it shows markings for watts setting also. Does it have both capabilities?--Thanks--Bob