Customer and Product Support Thread.
Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree328Likes

Thread: Customer and Product Support Thread.

Default Customer and Product Support Thread.

Customer and Product Support Thread.
    Please ask any questions about any products that I carry here, or about service, shipping or anything else customer related.

I will do my best to answer as quickly as I can.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Ultra Member ECF Veteran D. Waterhouse's Avatar

Do you have an ETA on a restock of the StealthVape PenCig? This thing is exactly what I've been looking for for quite a while. Also, does it look like it would be hard to disable the led on this?

Thanks and Welcome to the Forum!
    The SID & ARO, BoxMods w/ 2ohm singles, IGO S w/ Sigelei 24 & Mt. Baker Vapor juice :)

Yep, about 7 days

I haven't tried but the entire thing comes apart so it probably isn't very hard.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Senior Member ECF Veteran Dragoncqb's Avatar

Hey Eric hope you are feeling better, one inquiry about the new EVO VV the atty/carto cover is supposed to screw on over top of the battery tube when not in use to give it a nice finished look but on a video review I saw it was to short to reach the thread clearly a mistake right. The finished ones that hit the market will be sized right correct ?. Anyway I plan to order mine the first of next week 22/23rd if you can let me know.

Thank you
    Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncqb View Post
    Hey Eric hope you are feeling better, one inquiry about the new EVO VV the atty/carto cover is supposed to screw on over top of the battery tube when not in use to give it a nice finished look but on a video review I saw it was to short to reach the thread clearly a mistake right. The finished ones that hit the market will be sized right correct ?. Anyway I plan to order mine the first of next week 22/23rd if you can let me know.

Thank you
    Terry
    I specifically requested that I received the one that fits properly

Senior Member ECF Veteran Dragoncqb's Avatar

As always your the MAN. Also no charger with this right ? can you recommend a charger and safe batteries in both the 16340 and 16650 sizes. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row before I place my order so as not to miss anything I my need to enjoy the EVO VV fully.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncqb View Post
    As always your the MAN. Also no charger with this right ? can you recommend a charger and safe batteries in both the 16340 and 16650 sizes. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row before I place my order so as not to miss anything I my need to enjoy the EVO VV fully.
    Thank you.
    I am getting a bunch of higher end chargers this week also, give me a bit of time to test them, I'l post the results.

Unregistered Supplier

CE4 or...? (overlooked that it was dual coil.., never seen them, gonna have to try one I suppose)

Will the Aw 18650 work with/fit in the Indulgence-V3 & LRider? Hopping to order these just want to be sure the batt's work. Also which charger do you suggest for the 18650?

Any word when this will be in stock
    Last edited by LookMa`NoSmoK; 04-17-2012 at 05:47 AM. Reason: add to ?'s and edit

Quote Originally Posted by LookMa`NoSmoK View Post
    CE4 or...? (overlooked that it was dual coil.., never seen them, gonna have to try one I suppose)

Will the Aw 18650 work with/fit in the Indulgence-V3 & LRider? Hopping to order these just want to be sure the batt's work. Also which charger do you suggest for the 18650?

Any word when this will be in stock
    Oh my... it's in stock now, what a dolt I am... thanks for pointing it out.. I'll correct it now. I gotta get more sleep

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Okay question... the carto for the tanks is listed as 1.6 ohm, is there such a thing? I thought they were 1.5 ohm or 1.7.

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast