Fooling around - official non ecig thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Fooling around - official non ecig thread

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hey Eric - I don't know how good of a QB it is we just got, but (va-va-va-VOOM!) the wife sure is a hit!

Lauren Tannehill, wife of Miami Dolphins rookie QB Ryan Tannehill, sets Twitter a blaze | miami.com

EPM v1 & v2, Billet Box v3.a, Provari v2, Hana Modz v2 & VMOD XL (neither 'Natti nor 'Naught)
    Our vape is at stake - PLEASE JOIN CASAA

Last Marlboro Medium smoked 13-Nov-2011, 20:00 EST/USA
    (that's a lotta smokes ago!)

Quote Originally Posted by DPLongo22 View Post
    Hey Eric - I don't know how good of a QB it is we just got, but (va-va-va-VOOM!) the wife sure is a hit!

Lauren Tannehill, wife of Miami Dolphins rookie QB Ryan Tannehill, sets Twitter a blaze | miami.com
    My wife is prettier

He better be good.. 19 starts and a switchup as reciever?
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Mine too (I read the Instructions Manual before saying "I do").

With all due respect, anything is worth a shot after what we've been through. Besides, he has a year or two to sit and learn a bit more, assuming Matt Moore continues to play well. And at least he's not Ted Ginn, Jr.!

Always look on the bright side of life.

EPM v1 & v2, Billet Box v3.a, Provari v2, Hana Modz v2 & VMOD XL (neither 'Natti nor 'Naught)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

AND the lovely Ms. Tannehill can handle herself a rifle! Gotta love those Texas girls.

Come to think of it, I do! Sherry is from San Antonio.

Mine too (I read the Instructions Manual before saying "I do").
    hmm, I thought I had the only copy
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You must not remember but I ordered a copy off your DV site. Along with some batteries, carts & juice and some Metal thing-a-mah-jig. Paid via Dwolla.
    gormly likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

No offense... hated what the Dolphins did. Cleveland got some solid players but overpaid. I just do not get the love for Tannehill. The Chiefs are awful so far as well. Dontari Poe was a horrible pick at 11.

St. Louis is the craziest to evaluate. The talent they have drafted could changed their franchise. Trading down from six and passing on Claiborne is a giant gamble, but what they have parlayed all those moves into could pay huge dividends. I also like what Dallas and Pittsburgh have done a lot. Tampa Bay is up there at this point as well as the Jets.

I just love the draft, although I hate the Thur/Fri thing. I miss starting at noon on Saturday and going all weekend.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm with you on the Saturday starts. I used to look forward to that, very much, every year. As for Miami, the last time I "loved" their draft was 1983. I don't envision that changing anytime soon.

I "like" a lot of the players in this year's draft, but truly didn't "love" any of them, outside of Luck and RG-to-the-third-power, or whatever his name is today. And, in fairness, I also like Trent R. a LOT. Dumb of them to trade up, in my opinion, but that's why they get paid and I do not, they hope. So we'll just have to see how it all plays out ("Victor Cruz" says it all).

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

UGH! Stephen Ross strikes again. Last year it was, "I'm hoping Chad Henne will be even better than Marino." Now this:

Ross hopes Tannehill's No. 17 will be retired | Miami Dolphins In Depth

I hope that Stephen Ross stops going public with his hopes. I can't take this guy any longer. Just SHUT UP and... OWN. Or whatever it is you owners are supposed to do.

ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I "like" a lot of the players in this year's draft, but truly didn't "love" any of them, outside of Luck and RG-to-the-third-power, or whatever his name is today. And, in fairness, I also like Trent R. a LOT. Dumb of them to trade up, in my opinion, but that's why they get paid and I do not, they hope. So we'll just have to see how it all plays out ("Victor Cruz" says it all).
    I like Luck, not sold on RGIII at the next level. I loved him in college, we will see if it translates.

My problem with Cleveland is they are not in a position to give up those picks. 4th and 5th rounders matter. Washington could afford it because their rosters in much better shape. Cleveland is not in that same position. They should have sat at 4, odds are TR would have fallen to them there still. Worst case scenario they get Blackmon at 4. Then they should have traded back from 22 and taken Weeden later. Nobody interested in a QB was going to take Weeden anytime soon. Odds are they still get both of those guys they want and get an extra pick or two. Exactly the opposite of what happened. That is the difference between teams that succeed and do not at the draft.

I did like a few gems this year. I love Stephen Hill and was mad that he went to the Jets. I think he takes a couple years to develop but he will be a stud. And the Eagles getting Cox was a nice move. Chiefs should be shot for taking Poe over him. Just silliness.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast