Default Wood Mods - New

Wood Mods - New
    04/06/2012

XL3
    Redwood Burl

XL3 Mini Bigleaf Maple Burl (Blue)

XL3 Tasmanian Sassafras Burl

XL3 Mini Redwood Burl

These are not on the website yet, they will be in a few hours, they are shipping now and should be here in a couple days.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Check out this pretty little number I will be picking up - Go-go with a GGDCC cone. Fantastic work.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

WOW these are pretty sweet looking!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bayemon View Post
    Check out this pretty little number I will be picking up - Go-go with a GGDCC cone. Fantastic work.

That one didn't even make it to the website
    unsure, Bayemon and AutumnWolf like this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It will make it to my CART on 4/15 though.
    AutumnWolf and Amethyst_Star like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Eric, as word gets around, I bet these become your signature items.

I am not a mod collector, but dang, I'm tempted as hell to order a the X3's to go along with E-Power Burl I have on order.

Kicking myself for not trying out the We Pay service. Snail mail and checks are so 1980's lol.
    warlike36 and AutumnWolf like this.

Just forgot to pick up that 2000th carton of Marlboro's since finding e-cigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Screen D View Post
    Eric, as word gets around, I bet these become your signature items.

I am not a mod collector, but dang, I'm tempted as hell to order a the X3's to go along with E-Power Burl I have on order.

Kicking myself for not trying out the We Pay service. Snail mail and checks are so 1980's lol.
    I am fairly certain I know who you are as far as screen name to person who ordered (forgive me I am still loopy and in pain from this tooth), but to confirm send me an email at eric at gormly dot com. I am perfectly willing to send out the mod now to shave a few days off of travel time, since tomorrow is Saturday, we can get it in the mail and on it's way.
    Last edited by gormly; 04-07-2012 at 03:28 AM.

ECF Veteran

Can't figure out your email, but I just sent you one through your site Eric.

ECF Veteran

Quick question on these.

Does both the the XL3 and 14650 E-Power top caps have eGo threading? I know both have 510 threading, but can a Vision eGo Clearomizer go on these without an adapter? I think I read that the 14650 E Power has larger cone threads than eGo.

If so, I need to order a couple of 14650 switches so I can grind off the cone threads for the clearo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Screen D View Post
    Quick question on these.

Does both the the XL3 and 14650 E-Power top caps have eGo threading? I know both have 510 threading, but can a Vision eGo Clearomizer go on these without an adapter? I think I read that the 14650 E Power has larger cone threads than eGo.

If so, I need to order a couple of 14650 switches so I can grind off the cone threads for the clearo's.
    Natively the Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer will fit only on the XL3 and takes the place of the cone, for the ePower you will need an extension and then the cone will not fit. It will work on an ePower but will not look nearly as finished.

Page 1 of 79 123451151 ... LastLast