Product Reviews - By customers - Page 2
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Product Reviews - By customers

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Closer to Heaven every day. For now, Arkansas
    Blog Entries

Received 2 CE6 clearomizer tanks Monday. Looked them over. Was slightly taken aback by the size but I am liking that aspect now. Looked to be well made other than the hairline cracks both top and bottom. Followed Erics advice, filled them up (1 w/18mg unflavored nic juice and the other w/24mg unflavored) and then let them sit for a while. About 4 1/2 or 5 hours. Noticed a bit of seepage in a couple of places around the bottom of them. Wiped it off. I have 2 box mods, each w/18650 3000mah batteries. Attached a CE6 to each of them.

First one I tried was the one with the 18mg. Tight draw but lots of vape. Still seeping but not to bad. After a couple of days the draw seems to be loosening up but the seep is getting to be more as the hairline cracks continue to grow.

The second one with the 24mg. Like trying to drink a milk shake through a small straw. Having to keep a tissue around it to keep juice off the battery. Kinda gurgles. Can actually see the juice gurgling in the tank. This can't be right. Filled both of them up last night. Left them sitting upright on paper towels. This one was empty this morning. Leaked out all the juice.

I really like this concept but IMHO the CE6 Clearomizer Tank needs a bit more QC work before coming to market.

Quote Originally Posted by sandybeach View Post
    Looks nice!! Does it just go up to 4V?
    It goes up to 6V
    sandybeach likes this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Quote Originally Posted by mattiem View Post
    Received 2 CE6 clearomizer tanks Monday. Looked them over. Was slightly taken aback by the size but I am liking that aspect now. Looked to be well made other than the hairline cracks both top and bottom. Followed Erics advice, filled them up (1 w/18mg unflavored nic juice and the other w/24mg unflavored) and then let them sit for a while. About 4 1/2 or 5 hours. Noticed a bit of seepage in a couple of places around the bottom of them. Wiped it off. I have 2 box mods, each w/18650 3000mah batteries. Attached a CE6 to each of them.

First one I tried was the one with the 18mg. Tight draw but lots of vape. Still seeping but not to bad. After a couple of days the draw seems to be loosening up but the seep is getting to be more as the hairline cracks continue to grow.

The second one with the 24mg. Like trying to drink a milk shake through a small straw. Having to keep a tissue around it to keep juice off the battery. Kinda gurgles. Can actually see the juice gurgling in the tank. This can't be right. Filled both of them up last night. Left them sitting upright on paper towels. This one was empty this morning. Leaked out all the juice.

I really like this concept but IMHO the CE6 Clearomizer Tank needs a bit more QC work before coming to market.

One of them did that to me also, I will not be buying anymore until they come up with a better material and they replace tubes for me, hopefully I can get some free or really cheap and offer replacements to purchasers.

That said, I do have 4 that are not leaking, go figure...
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    One of them did that to me also, I will not be buying anymore until they come up with a better material and they replace tubes for me, hopefully I can get some free or really cheap and offer replacements to purchasers.

It would be great to be able to buy ce clearo tubes being as cracking seems to be the most common problem. It is a shame to have to throw away a good carto that just needs a tube,
    mattiem, JZXJ and kalebk07 like this.
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Closer to Heaven every day. For now, Arkansas
    Blog Entries

Is it possible to replace the tubes on these? I hate to have to give up on them since they haven't had more than a couple of mls of juice vaped through them. Guess I was just unlucky enough to end up with 2 that had problems.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mattiem View Post
    Is it possible to replace the tubes on these? I hate to have to give up on them since they haven't had more than a couple of mls of juice vaped through them. Guess I was just unlucky enough to end up with 2 that had problems.
    If a replacement tube were available they would be fairly easy to replace. The one I have is starting to leak a little tiny bit, The top cap could use a couple o-rings, one for the cap threads and one for the top of the draw tube inside the cap recess for it. I may go to the hobby shop and see if they have any Glass Tubing in that size or a glass blower

working on the tubes

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It goes up to 6V
    Can you please get an email out to your customers when that comes out? I'd like to get one.

Can you please get an email out to your customers when that comes out? I'd like to get one.
    do you mean tubes for the CE6?

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

The Ovale V8's are already out and I have one on the way.

http://www.discountvapers.com/ovale-...vv-body-black/
    Last edited by txtumbleweed; 05-27-2012 at 05:54 PM.
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast