Product Reviews - By customers - Page 3
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Product Reviews - By customers

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Aghhh... I only found Discount Vapers today after already buying this product from alibaba . I had searched and searched for info and suppliers (after seeing a foreign review on YouTube for an older version) before finally giving in and buying. Guess my searching skills aren't so good. I have never ordered from alibaba before, so, I just hope I get it. I was forced to buy FIVE of them lol! So if they do arrive, guess what friends will be getting for their birthday this year.

Anyway I love the idea of this device. A great little ready made VV BoxMod with display! Guess my old scruffy looking MadVapes BoxMods with broken hinge doors can finally take a rest. Yippee.
    Well, now I know about DiscountVapers for next time !!!!
    Last edited by dragonbone; 05-28-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbone View Post
    Aghhh... I only found Discount Vapers today after already buying this product from alibaba . I had searched and searched for info and suppliers (after seeing a foreign review on YouTube for an older version) before finally giving in and buying. Guess my searching skills aren't so good. I have never ordered from alibaba before, so, I just hope I get it. I was forced to buy FIVE of them lol! So if they do arrive, guess what friends will be getting for their birthday this year.

Anyway I love the idea of this device. A great little ready made VV BoxMod with display! Guess my old scruffy looking MadVapes BoxMods with broken hinge doors can finally take a rest. Yippee.
    Well, now I know about DiscountVapers for next time !!!!

That's the reason US vendors exist, shipping and quantity. We'll that plus we'll take them back if they don't work LOL

Honestly ordering off alibaba should be anyone's last resort (good job finding it though!), you really do not know who you are dealing with, there are usually no returns or recourse and not being a vendor who would order more next time, you might even get leftovers.

Don't mean to scare you I sincerely hope and believe you'll get great stuff!

My first few months navigating the Chinese vendors was a nightmare, believe me. I got so much crap I almost gave up!
    I am surprised they let you get 5. Your friends will be very happy
    dragonbone likes this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Vapor Fanatic ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    That's the reason US vendors exist, shipping and quantity. We'll that plus we'll take them back if they don't work LOL

Honestly ordering off alibaba should be anyone's last resort (good job finding it though!), you really do not know who you are dealing with, there are usually no returns or recourse and not being a vendor who would order more next time, you might even get leftovers.

Don't mean to scare you I sincerely hope and believe you'll get great stuff!

My first few months navigating the Chinese vendors was a nightmare, believe me. I got so much crap I almost gave up!
    I am surprised they let you get 5. Your friends will be very happy
    Eric - Maybe you should invest in the Rosetta Stone Chinese Language software?

BTW - Have you seen the new Vision Ego 2.0 clearos yet? I hope you can work out a deal with them for these and the new ViVi Nova because I'd love to get them from my favorite vendor to check them out.
    txtumbleweed likes this.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

I'm interested in the Vision 2 as well! I too like the Vivi Nova!
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Quote Originally Posted by txtumbleweed View Post
    I'm interested in the Vision 2 as well! I too like the Vivi Nova!
    to be perfectly honest with you, I am unsure of this vendor now.
    He did something very strange with my last order, I am kinda in fear that he is off and running with the cash.

If this next order arrives on time and in good order with no issues, I'll order the Vivi

just kinda nervous at this point.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Vapor Fanatic ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    to be perfectly honest with you, I am unsure of this vendor now.
    He did something very strange with my last order, I am kinda in fear that he is off and running with the cash.

If this next order arrives on time and in good order with no issues, I'll order the Vivi

just kinda nervous at this point.
    That's understandable, and I wouldn't want to see you get screwed from an unscrupulous vendor. In the meantime, there's still some new "toys" in your inventory that I need to check out, so I can wait.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hope it works out....I have a Vivi Nova and really like it a lot.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I watched the competitor's video on the ViVi Nova and was really upset that he slapped his dog while making that video and didn't act like anything was wrong with that!! I dislike the guy anyway and to me that just made him look even worse!
    gb2nyc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodDog View Post
    I watched the competitor's video on the ViVi Nova and was really upset that he slapped his dog while making that video and didn't act like anything was wrong with that!! I dislike the guy anyway and to me that just made him look even worse!
    what?? seriously? what video is this?

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

On his website under the ViVi Nova. You know the guy I'm talking about, I'm sure.
    gb2nyc likes this.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast