Product Reviews - By customers
Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Product Reviews - By customers

Default Product Reviews - By customers

Product Reviews - By customers

This thread is where you can freely post ANY kind of review on any product I carry.
    It can be a negative review. If something doesn't work properly please let us know.
    I do not wish to carry anything that doesn't function as well as it should.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I cannot live without Jungle Juice now. Period.

/end review
    gormly likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Indulgence-V3

I just got mine in yesterday and I am loving it. I use ego mega dual coil cartomizers and they have never worked or looked better on any battery. The recess around the top where the button is makes accessing the button extreamly comfortable. The only thing that bothered me was the "battery shake" but I found a cure for that. I just cut a length of padded non stick rubberized slelf liner and fit it inside the tube and the shake was all gone. Now it feels as solid as it looks. So far I'm a happy camper
    Since I switched to Vapeing...

Memeber of Go-Go Nation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoAskAl View Post
    I just got mine in yesterday and I am loving it. I use ego mega dual coil cartomizers and they have never worked or looked better on any battery. The recess around the top where the button is makes accessing the button extreamly comfortable. The only thing that bothered me was the "battery shake" but I found a cure for that. I just cut a length of padded non stick rubberized slelf liner and fit it inside the tube and the shake was all gone. Now it feels as solid as it looks. So far I'm a happy camper
    I used a tiny piece of duct tape
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Senior Member ECF Veteran

The clearomizer that could, and continues to do so. For awhile, these were the only clearomizers I had. Thought they worked ok initially. Figured everything else similar to it would as well. Last few weeks these have just been laying about. They're not that attractive, they gurgle sometimes and can run a bit dry. But, with the rubber gasket mod and the whistle tip mod, these things will cure what ails you. I have ce4+'s that I like, but they all need cleaning like yesterday and I just didn't feel like it. Picked up one of these and all of a sudden there is BIG clouds and big flavor. Not for 5 minutes, but all night long, on a Lavatube set at 4V. Took two to work with me today and went thru 3 mils of 100% VG and it rocked all day as well. I have had these about a month or so. I used the heck out of them when I got them. cleaned them a few times by now and they are hitting like brand new. So well now that I don't even care that I have to clear them once before startup if they have been laying on their sides with a full tank. Once cleared and dry, away they go for hours at a time.

Just ordered 3 more just to have around for the reliability/consistency factor.

gormly and LookMa`NoSmoK like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Dragoncqb's Avatar

The EVO VV 2
    I have been vaping the EVO for 3 days using the Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer DV Edition and I will keep it short. After running it through its paces in the 3.7 single 16650 (2100 mah) battery mode I find it to be a very nice vape with the CE4+ DV it produces a good taste and a nice cloud and being 2100 mah it is still not in need of a charge. In the two 16340 (700 mah) battery VV mode I find that level 1 (green) is just a hint warmer than in single no increase vapor production. In level 2 (yellow) there is a pleasant increase in warmth and taste really comes to life with a noticeable increase in vapor production very satisfying. In the last level 3 (red) the CE4+ it is a touch warm for me (that's just me) I find if you do not tilt to keep the wick freshly wetted there is a harsh burnt taste but if you keep it wet the taste is WOW great and again a noticeable increase in vapor production. Over all it is living up to all the hype, I won't go into appearance you have seen the pictures (well I will say the mini is AWSOME looking !!!) you may not have seen it, I hope Eric puts up a picture of it he is the only one with the mini tube right now. So after 3 days 10 out of 10
    Last edited by Dragoncqb; 04-30-2012 at 04:44 AM.
    gormly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncqb View Post
    The EVO VV 2
    I have been vaping the EVO for 3 days using the Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer DV Edition and I will keep it short. After running it through its paces in the 3.7 single 16650 (2100 mah) battery mode I find it to be a very nice vape with the CE4+ DV it produces a good taste and a nice cloud and being 2100 mah it is still not in need of a charge. In the two 16340 (700 mah) battery VV mode I find that level 1 (green) is just a hint warmer than in single no increase vapor production. In level 2 (yellow) there is a pleasant increase in warmth and taste really comes to life with a noticeable increase in vapor production very satisfying. In the last level 3 (red) the CE4+ it is a touch warm for me (that's just me) I find if you do not tilt to keep the wick freshly wetted there is a harsh burnt taste but if you keep it wet the taste is WOW great and again a noticeable increase in vapor production. Over all it is living up to all the hype, I won't go into appearance you have seen the pictures (well I will say the mini is AWSOME looking !!!) you may not have seen it, I hope Eric puts up a picture of it he is the only one with the mini tube right now. So after 3 days 10 out of 10
    Picture is on the site but looks funny I guess:

LookMa`NoSmoK and kalebk07 like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Dragoncqb's Avatar

A much better picture you can see that the mini overall is as small as the tank, its just a awesome kit at awesome price a true not to be missed deal.
    LookMa`NoSmoK likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ovale V8, wow Eric is fast on his ships! First charge out of the box, 3 hours now and I've volt ranged every Carto and clearo I have. So far totally happy with the purchase this is a sweet little unit. The only Con, if you could call it that is the grip is for Righties but easy enough to use a squeeze to fire it using the grip with your left hand. Added bonus? -the display can double as a flashlight in case of power failure or searching for dropped car keys in the dark I might get something tinted to cover the display it is very bright.
    Shown with eGo adapter, black shorty cone and CE6 clearo
    2012-05-26 02.14.12.jpg
    Last edited by JZXJ; 05-26-2012 at 07:31 AM.
    dragonbone, gormly and kalebk07 like this.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JZXJ View Post
    Ovale V8, wow Eric is fast on his ships! First charge out of the box, 3 hours now and I've volt ranged every Carto and clearo I have. So far totally happy with the purchase this is a sweet little unit. The only Con, if you could call it that is the grip is for Righties but easy enough to use a squeeze to fire it using the grip with your left hand. Added bonus? -the display can double as a flashlight in case of power failure or searching for dropped car keys in the dark I might get something tinted to cover the display it is very bright.
    Shown with eGo adapter, black shorty cone and CE6 clearo
    2012-05-26 02.14.12.jpg
    Looks nice!! Does it just go up to 4V?

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast