Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Tips n' Tricks

CE4 Burnt taste

Quick tip from a customer today, I am sure many of you know it, but on a non removable head like the CE4 she said she pulled up the rubber condom a tad with needlenose and it fixed her burnt tastes, so more liquid flow = less burn
    sonicdsl likes this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Mod Addict Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I know on my Mini Vivi's I'll cut a little "v" right above where the wicks go into the coil area and that seems to allow some more juice flow. Hope that helps someone that might have been chain vaping them like me
    Vela760,Vari,BBM,EA Mod,CCTS,ShanDNAMod
    ChemesisX2,Choldiac,ChiN-U

EnigmaRDA,DID,ST(c),AL1,Kraken(c),PulseG(c),KFL+(c)X2
    Vapaholic Creations

Blog Entries

Just a FYI for you Phoenix clone owners, I like many of you had trouble with the airhole alignment with the wick. I was able to solve this easily by adding an o-ring from a Kanger T-2 mouthpiece. If you're like me and broke a few of them, you may still have some lying around so put the o-ring to good use and trash the rest. I tried one on a Wyvern and it didn't work well so I ended up wrapping it with some dental floss and now it lines up perfectly and you can't see the dental floss. I hope this helps someone.
    gormly and Woody-GC like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123