Custom Wood Mod ordering Here - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Custom Wood Mod ordering Here

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran whokrz's Avatar

I should be able to turn a 18650 E-Power if it is just a big version of the EP14650.
    The link you were looking for is LG Mod Custom Order but it reads out of stock because I am working on pinnacle tips. Hopefully this winter I can start making them again, currently I have lots of programming to do.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by whokrz View Post
    I should be able to turn a 18650 E-Power if it is just a big version of the EP14650.
    The link you were looking for is LG Mod Custom Order but it reads out of stock because I am working on pinnacle tips. Hopefully this winter I can start making them again, currently I have lots of programming to do.
    Sounds good. Im waiting on the pinnacle tips too so all in good time.
    whokrz likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

Super Member ECF Veteran hurricanegirl100's Avatar

XL3 18650 VV in Box Elder Burl (Brown)

Can we place custom orders with Gentry Woodturning? I would love to have the XL3 with a Blooming Lilac Pinnacle tip for my birthday (which isn't until March 2014!)
    If not, HOW do you get one of these wood tube mods??

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran whokrz's Avatar

Sorry, I am not making wood mods at this time. If the day job slows down after xmas I may have time to make a limited number of them. Normally work slows down this time of year and I get a little more free time. So far we are already booked into December which is great for bills but bad for wood mods.
    Here is a link for someone that made a few evics without a tip on ebay. buildersmiracle on eBay From the pictures it looks like he does nice work, but I don't know him and I haven't seen his work first hand.
    I can turn some Blooming Lilac tips on the cnc lathe if you like. Here are the sizes and shapes that are available Pinnacle Drip Tips - Programmed Drip Tips
    hurricanegirl100 likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567