Whats the deal with the GOGO? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Whats the deal with the GOGO?

  1. #21
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    GoodDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SF East Bay
    Posts
    4,156
    Blog Entries
    38

    Default

    That's my favorite thing about the Go-go, the voltage is right at my sweet spot so there's no need for VV. I've been using the same batteries since DV has been in business and they don't show any sign of slowing down. I use a few at a time because I like to change up my flavors often throughout the day so they go for days between charges. It's the least messiest, fussiest PV I've ever used.

  2. #22
    Forum Supplier gormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    4,454

    Default

    I just realized I am not automatically subscribed to new threads, then I see this post days later and am pleasantly surprised that so many of you answered.. wow, thanks a lot.

    I so love the Go-go clan
    DPLongo22 and PaulieD like this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

  3. #23
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Georgetown, KY
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    I so love the Go-go clan
    Good! And you better continue to take care of the Go-go clan too!

    The first two batteries that I bought a year ago (pre DV) are beginning to, uh, Go.
    I'll be wanting more!
    sonicdsl and DPLongo22 like this.

  4. #24
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDog View Post
    That's my favorite thing about the Go-go, the voltage is right at my sweet spot so there's no need for VV. I've been using the same batteries since DV has been in business and they don't show any sign of slowing down. I use a few at a time because I like to change up my flavors often throughout the day so they go for days between charges. It's the least messiest, fussiest PV I've ever used.
    The voltage is at the sweet spot for a lonnnnng time. Takes me about 19 hrs of awake time or 3 ml of juice to kill a battery and it keeps going right to the flashing light. Haven't touched an EGO or my LT since I got the Go-go. I too hope these stay around for awhile. I work in a fab/machine shop primarily with anodized aluminum and stainless steel with aerospace/defense associations and the stainless Go-go blends right in. I was about to go all Einstein and build a mad mod of my own, but since I got the Go-go, there really is no point!
    GoodDog and mohawkx like this.

  5. #25
    Forum Supplier gormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    4,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TamJeff View Post
    The voltage is at the sweet spot for a lonnnnng time. Takes me about 19 hrs of awake time or 3 ml of juice to kill a battery and it keeps going right to the flashing light. Haven't touched an EGO or my LT since I got the Go-go. I too hope these stay around for awhile. I work in a fab/machine shop primarily with anodized aluminum and stainless steel with aerospace/defense associations and the stainless Go-go blends right in. I was about to go all Einstein and build a mad mod of my own, but since I got the Go-go, there really is no point!
    you know.... there is room in my shop for custom products
    If you could make a tube that is "ECF" safe... well...
    sonicdsl likes this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

  6. #26
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    you know.... there is room in my shop for custom products
    If you could make a tube that is "ECF" safe... well...
    Believe me, I thought about it. Especially after seeing the hype over the provari. Essentially, I would want it to work just like the Go-go does. And it does it a lot cheaper than I could even build it for myself. Considered also a rebuildable atty, which we actually have fittings for. My problem is that I have too many projects/hobbies as it is and whenever I start wandering into inventive mode, that little voice inside chimes in with, "You have a lot of nerve!" I did manage to modify the cone (I have another on the way and thanks again for the fast service) for the Go-go to slip down over the 3.5 ml clearomizer by knocking about 3/16ths off the top of it and deburring and polishing the edge on the rouge wheel so it looks factory at least. If one of these clearomizers would ever burn out, I would like to make a shorter 2 ml out of one for taking on the boat.



    I wish they had this same diameter clearomizer that was shortened down to around 2ml. I am willing to put up with the length for how it hits and it's quite a bit shorter and less bulky than the LT.
    DPLongo22 likes this.

  7. #27
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    DPLongo22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Stamford, CT, USA
    Posts
    6,545

    Default

    I like that cone a LOT (hint, hint).
    sonicdsl and TamJeff like this.

    EPM v1 /v2, Billet Box v3/v3.a, Provari v2/Ti, Hana Modz v2 & VMOD XL
    Our vape is at stake - PLEASE JOIN CASAA

    Last Marlboro Medium smoked 13-Nov-2011, 20:00 EST/USA
    (that's a lotta smokes ago!)

  8. #28
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Have been using nothing but the Go-go since Easter weekend. Only thing I have used the LT for is dry burning some cartos when cleaning. Another friend has 'absorbed' my EGO and another my 808's.

  9. #29
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DPLongo22 View Post
    I like that cone a LOT (hint, hint).
    My choice of clearomizers/Go-go fits that scenario of "putting lipstick on a pig" with just about anything you could do to it but the cone mod was more about supporting the lengthy Vision, which it does rather well. I ordered a spare cone, but it is slightly different than the one that came with. I would have had to take more off of the length on the cone I ordered separately. All I did was take the whistle tip off and see where the clear tube stopped on the inside of the cone to tell how far done it needed to be trimmed.

    It could be that the extra cone is slightly longer than the stock one, but since I trimmed it before I got the new one, I have nothing for a comparison.
    Last edited by TamJeff; 05-05-2012 at 06:48 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread