Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Liquid Sales Temporarily Held

Quote Originally Posted by chewie View Post

Regarding Eric making some E-liquid flavors in advance. I thought that most e-liquids were better with a little age? They call it steeping on the forum here since I have started vaping. I have been browsing your site for the last 2 days (also visiting periodically over a couple months), and just got around to looking at the E liquid flavors you offer. It looks like you have some good flavors, and USA made USP grade ingredients sound like a good thing to me. You mentioned that one of the options you were considering was pre-mixing some of your flavors. Would that make filling orders less time consuming as they come in, is that why? I always hear people saying that their E liquids taste better when they have time to steep. What is the drawback to letting liquids sit ready to sell on a shelf, except for the obvious one that after a rather prolonged period they would obviously get stale, lose flavor, and nicotine could lose it's potency?
    Steeping is a subject I am not really going to touch, it's one of those areas that no matter what you say, you will have detractors on either side and it's a no win argument.

The idea that all (or most eliquids) are better with age is very subjective. The mind plays wonderful tricks on us.

I am the kind of guy that is not swayed by general opinion or unscientific theory, I make mine fresh, it's how I feel it is best, what is done after is not my concern But at least people know they start off "new".

In my opinion, you shake really vigorously, you're done, it will never taste as good as the first day.
    This is just me, others feel differently. And there is a really easy way to tell, get a liquid, try it first day, rate it, try it again in a week, repeat and review. if steeping works for your taste buds, awesome, if not, awesome.

What is the drawback to letting liquids sit ready to sell on a shelf
    Just that it costs money. I can't premake 100 bottles of my flavors in different nicotine strengths and hope they sell.

I was also curious if there were any new developments after a customer's possible allergic reaction. Glad to hear it wasn't more serious allergy, if the e liquid was even the culprit at all, difficult to tell. (I just got itchy hives on my leg today, and I haven't changed detergents, soaps, put on new clothing, started new medication, vaped anything different, or even been outside this weekend, don't know what it could be.)
    I think I covered this already, not sure but the customer was stressed and over vaped, it was the extra nic in his system that caused his issue, nothing to do with my liquid.

as far as itchy hives, if one starts thinking this way they will never vape, an itch here, a breakout there, it's not automatically a vape liquid. I caution anyone going own that road... ever get an Ant on you and then for the rest of the day you feel them crawling on you? It's like that. Don't let itchy rash=bad liquid

I bet many of you are itchy right now

Right.... now.

LOL (how many of you just scratched?)
    kelleymcm and Dragoncqb like this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Here is a suggestion, if you premake your liquids at 0% couldn't you just add nic to order when you package for shipping? You can guestimate roughly how much of any given flavor you go through in 2 weeks and just make 2 weeks worth at a time If you decide to not make any more liquid I'll miss it and I am glad I stocked up on PB cup and lemonade!! as it stands right now that stuff is Gold. I only have one other supplier I buy from regularly, If I lived near you I would work for liquid and cartos lol.
    gormly and Mountain_Rain96 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JZXJ View Post
    Here is a suggestion, if you premake your liquids at 0% couldn't you just add nic to order when you package for shipping? You can guestimate roughly how much of any given flavor you go through in 2 weeks and just make 2 weeks worth at a time If you decide to not make any more liquid I'll miss it and I am glad I stocked up on PB cup and lemonade!! as it stands right now that stuff is Gold. I only have one other supplier I buy from regularly, If I lived near you I would work for liquid and cartos lol.

It's a valid suggestion, I've thought about it but a lot of mixes have multiple flavors and mixing then ahead of time is the same as doing the entire thing I think, the idea I get about all this steeping is the flavors meld over time not just the nic.

I could be wrong as I've never tried it. Maybe I should test it out
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

That's a tough situation; I wouldn't want to be in your place. I saw a vendor that cancelled someone's juice order because the person went on a thread saying that the juice made them cough. But now the customer is all upset. It's not an easy decision for you guys, is it? I also wonder about the payment thing I PMd you about too... ugh, what a pain. I haven't tried your liquids yet; mostly because I have enough liquids here to fuel a jet to Mars
    Mountain_Rain96 likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Can I order juice again?

Quote Originally Posted by sandybeach View Post
    That's a tough situation; I wouldn't want to be in your place. I saw a vendor that cancelled someone's juice order because the person went on a thread saying that the juice made them cough. But now the customer is all upset. It's not an easy decision for you guys, is it? I also wonder about the payment thing I PMd you about too... ugh, what a pain. I haven't tried your liquids yet; mostly because I have enough liquids here to fuel a jet to Mars
    I'll have to check this PM situation, It used to pop up not it doesn't.. argg.. probably my chrome browser blocking it or something.

why would a vendor cancel someones order due to a complaint? that's lame.
    they should be working with the customer, not shutting them out.

Yes Mohawkx I turned them back on

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just wanted to say that posting this here is something most vendors would not do. I have a sincere respect for what you have done. It says a lot about who you are.

Although, I dont often order liquid from you often I do order supplies and will keep doing so.

Honestly if you have to slightly raise prices to make sure everything is good and get extra help. Dont beat yourself up about it.

Or possible spread out the price increase slightly over all your products so it doesnt seem so drastic.

Thanks!
    gormly and Mountain_Rain96 like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Dragoncqb's Avatar

Eric the flavoring in your site list is gone, are not selling it any more where will I get my Cream De Menthe, Apple, Jamaican Delight. If your not going to sale it can you tell me what brand ?

I do itch a little now that you bring it up, oh no I am BREACKING OUT ! MY TUG IS GOWING NUB I CAM MOT FWEEL MY WIPS ! THE RIGAMORTIS IS SETTING IN ! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Last edited by Dragoncqb; 06-04-2012 at 07:42 AM.
    kelleymcm and DPLongo22 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncqb View Post
    Eric the flavoring in your site list is gone, are not selling it any more where will I get my Cream De Menthe, Apple, Jamaican Delight. If your not going to sale it can you tell me what brand ?

I do itch a little now that you bring it up, oh no I am BREACKING OUT ! MY TUG IS GOWING NUB I CAM MOT FWEEL MY WIPS ! THE RIGAMORTIS IS SETTING IN ! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

I am just out, I had neglected to account for the flavoring sales and last weekend I sold so much I almost ran out for my liquids I use multiple sources for my liquids but almost every flavor is at least one component of something so being pressed for time, I just shut it off temporarily, I should have them back in 5 days, I have tracking for all of it.

CDM and Apple are from TPA, the other I cannot tell you, but I think TPA has something similar just not quite exact.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Dragoncqb's Avatar

5 days, thats good hear. Pleased to hear your sales are good as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast