International Shipping

Thread: International Shipping

Exclamation International Shipping

International Shipping:
    05/10/2012

I will keep updates here for anyone interested in International Shipping.

Currently I ship to everywhere in the world except for Germany.

Germany:
    There are no longer going to be any shipments to Germany.
    German customs can sometimes take more than 3 weeks to process a package, because of this I have had several instances of German customers putting in a claim at my payment processor for a refund (yes, without bothering to contact me first)

This has cost me a lot in both product and shipping charges.
    In three instances the customers received their packages within a week after the refund and didn't bother to contact me about it. No emails to them were answered.

Canada:
    I ship to Canada but no eLiquids. These will be stopped at customs and refused.

Rest of the world:
    I will ship anything you like.
    However, If you order from me and customs seizes a package for liquids, it is your risk, not mine.

Packing Lists:
    I do not fudge, fib or outright lie on international shipments to hide contents from customs, not only is this against local and foreign laws but it is unethical, please do not ask.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Not that it affects me in the good ole USA, but I did hear on the news where the USPS would be banning shipment of electronic devices effective 5/16 that contain Li-ion batts.

USPS Will Not Ship Li-ion Batteries Internationally Anymore

Just forgot to pick up that 2000th carton of Marlboro's since finding e-cigs.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Big Screen D View Post
    Not that it affects me in the good ole USA, but I did hear on the news where the USPS would be banning shipment of electronic devices effective 5/16 that contain Li-ion batts.

USPS Will Not Ship Li-ion Batteries Internationally Anymore
    Umm...that sucks, but oh well...what can you do! It is what it is!

It hurts vendors because EMS uses USPS on this end,.. so we end up paying more now
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)