NEW & IMPORTANT: Return and Shipping Policy 09/13/2012 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: NEW & IMPORTANT: Return and Shipping Policy 09/13/2012

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I find it almost unbelievable the audacity of people! They make a mistake and blame you? I find your policies fair and think it is too bad you had to even post this.

I have been recommending your kit for newbies, I think that is the best thing ever, and only wish someone had led me to it when I was new. I would have saved a lot of money and bypassed all the crap I bought. You are doing this community and specifically newbies a SERVICE with that kit. Oh, and BTW, I must have posted your link 5 times in the past 24 hours for it so I hope you got some orders and return customers from it
    sonicdsl, Zooker, me1969 and 1 others like this.

Caravela #294, REO's with RM2's: Grand, VVGs, VVWs including Tesla, Mini 2.1s, & Woodvils, Mamu DNA20 Delsy,
    ProVari/ZAP, lizardnipples, RBA's and RDA's with a few Trippy Tips on top

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

SEE!!! You are totally amazing!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    I think either his issue is a wrong contact email or a spam thing, not sure, I replied to the post hopefully we get it fixed for him.
    sonicdsl and Zooker like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Its about time you did this Eric .I know you are worried about turning into other vender's but this return policy wont do it you still have every thing else that make you different all this does is pertect your bussiness as always keep up the good work .
    Dragoncqb likes this.

Moved On
    Blog Entries

Sensible policies and periodic review are.. Sensible. That said, if yer working 20 hours a day, yer doing something wrong. I presume you get some sleep in those remaining 4 hours?

I've noted elsewhere it would help to list specs, dimensions.. Pics with something for a size comparison, etc. Also that some of the pages are not letting you zoom & slide-show.. Maintennance Issues. "In a hundred years.."

I gotta' order soon.. cat needs more toys.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This is very fair Eric. I would never expect to send something back just because I didn't like it.

Moved On
    Blog Entries

Fortunately, mail-order allows for exactly that.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by PoppaVic60 View Post
    Sensible policies and periodic review are.. Sensible. That said, if yer working 20 hours a day, yer doing something wrong. I presume you get some sleep in those remaining 4 hours?

I've noted elsewhere it would help to list specs, dimensions.. Pics with something for a size comparison, etc. Also that some of the pages are not letting you zoom & slide-show.. Maintennance Issues. "In a hundred years.."

I gotta' order soon.. cat needs more toys.
    20 hours a day is normal for starting businesses. Everyone in investment banking works 80+ hours a week.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Dragoncqb's Avatar

I make my own juice but I am with (madmach) everything else I get from you. If you don't have it I wait until you do.
    You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead ( Stan Laurel )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12