New Vivi Nova Feedback Wanted - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: New Vivi Nova Feedback Wanted

Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    you could always use a colored tube I have those now.
    Well crap ! That never even entered my mind Must be the lack of Ring Dings has effected me so much huh ?
    Swarley, sonicdsl and Woody-GC like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Count me in, i love the T2's and the concept looks very similar. How is the air-flow on the V8? I ordered the DV vivi nova since it looks like it haves a better air flow (for my taste) then the Vision ones... be it as it will I can't resist the temptation of a new DV item
    AG51 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by madmach View Post
    They look nice eric like the top on these yea leave the gold out
    No gold for me either...

I won't ever buy anything with gold unless it's an accessory, no worries.
    or maybe a small run of a something specifically in gold (like the apollo) but nothing that would tie someone to ONLY that color choice.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AG51 View Post
    Well crap ! That never even entered my mind Must be the lack of Ring Dings has effected me so much huh ?
    By now you guys got me so intrigued with the Ring Dings that the next time i'm in the States it will be the first thing i will be lookin for... well, after Eric's adress... Just for a little stalcking... hmm there is Senora Gormly... last picture I saw she looked like Dirty Harry... that could be a bit of a problem... I could sit in a tree frent of his house munching Ring Dings waiting to see the newest stuff that will hit DV... now that sounds like a plan!!!
    AG51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by VapDrak View Post
    By now you guys got me so intrigued with the Ring Dings that the next time i'm in the States it will be the first thing i will be lookin for... well, after Eric's adress... Just for a little stalcking... hmm there is Senora Gormly... last picture I saw she looked like Dirty Harry... that could be a bit of a problem... I could sit in a tree frent of his house munching Ring Dings waiting to see the newest stuff that will hit DV... now that sounds like a plan!!!
    You ain't gonna be no tree sittin ring ding eater with out me !!! Lemme know when your flight is and I'll meet ya at the tree
    sonicdsl and VapDrak like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AG51 View Post
    You ain't gonna be no tree sittin ring ding eater with out me !!! Lemme know when your flight is and I'll meet ya at the tree
    Between the two uf us we can really achive something... you distract Senora Gormly, I tackle the DHL, FED-EX or USPS guy and steal the goodies... than we flee up to our Ring Ding tree house and vape happily ever after...
    AG51 and sonicdsl like this.

she will take serious umbrage with that statement....

AG51, Zooker and Woody-GC like this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Between the two uf us we can really achive something... you distract Senora Gormly, I tackle the DHL, FED-EX or USPS guy and steal the goodies... than we flee up to our Ring Ding tree house and vape happily ever after...
    Oh sure...Eric already told me she don't want me to come over for supper and now you want me to distract her ? Just so you can get ALL the ring dings ??

okay, it's a deal
    sonicdsl and Zooker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    she will take serious umbrage with that statement....
    Eric , she is Beautiful !

Hi Jamie !!
    Zooker likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast