Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: New Vivi Nova Feedback Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by AG51 View Post
    Eric , she is Beautiful !

Hi Jamie !!
    Yep, she's my dreamgirl
    AG51, sonicdsl and Zooker like this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    she will take serious umbrage with that statement....

I was just remembering the picture you posted for the big Dinner party AG was organizing at your house... and I remember a VEEERRRRYYYY big gun...
    AG51, gormly and Zooker like this.

Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VapDrak View Post
    I was just remembering the picture you posted for the big Dinner party AG was organizing at your house... and I remember a VEEERRRRYYYY big gun...
    YES dats the one !!
    Zooker likes this.

she has a softer side
    sonicdsl and Zooker like this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

she has a softer side
    I can truly see a sweet personality just from her expression there
    Zooker likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

she has a softer side
    When she is not mad at you.
    AG51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by madmach View Post
    When she is not mad at you.
    you got a point there

Super Member ECF Veteran

Eric i think if they work good with out a lot trouble they are going to sell.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The thread made me feel like an outsider pretty fast, but I'll still continue on the actual topic. :o)

No standard drip tip is a minus. Added total length (if I understood correctly) is an even bigger minus. And the regular Vivi Nova heads can already be replaced when the tank is half filled with juice. Yes, you need narrow pliers instead of just fingers, but I have them easily available at my vaping mod corner anyway.

And if it reminds me of the T2, that's even a bigger minus for me!

And the head availability is a very good point, the Vivi Nova or Vision CC heads are largely available, I'd think it's a tough spot to replace the Vivi Nova from the markets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctor View Post
    These aren't for me. I won't buy something will need replacement parts like heads where I can't easily identify alternate sources of supply.
    Quit analogs in the fall of 2011. Vaping, DIY mixing, modding and rebuilding are a hobby. Nova Minis, RDAs, RBAs, T3s, Vamo, Twist, Spinners, ...

Quote Originally Posted by mrelwood View Post
    The thread made me feel like an outsider pretty fast, but I'll still continue on the actual topic. :o)

No standard drip tip is a minus. Added total length (if I understood correctly) is an even bigger minus. And the regular Vivi Nova heads can already be replaced when the tank is half filled with juice. Yes, you need narrow pliers instead of just fingers, but I have them easily available at my vaping mod corner anyway.

And if it reminds me of the T2, that's even a bigger minus for me!

And the head availability is a very good point, the Vivi Nova or Vision CC heads are largely available, I'd think it's a tough spot to replace the Vivi Nova from the markets.
    I understand the worry about singular supply. I am with you on that and 100% understand not wanting to have to worry about that.

That said from my point of view:
    1. Vision is not immune to changing heads (see vivi nova v1 and 2) and when they do, your particular favorite will be out of stock at most vendors, so you will have to move to another one anyway.
    2. These items evolve, Visions ST tank Nova is different from the Vision 2.0 and 2.5 Tank (the base and tube I think at least)
    3. I do not have any plans to leave anyone hanging as far as replacements, I am still getting the DV Mini Nova heads for example, I would not go into this buying just a handful to see if it sticks

4. From most reviews I have been told that the DV is better than the Vision, out of the box and for air draw.
    when I first got them I worried, but they are exceedingly popular now. It's hard for me not to have interest in a product that has a good track record based on reviews. I want to get them, I just hesitate due to the incorporated drip tip.
    5. Being exclusive to a product is not an idea I came up with or am unique with

I think what I am saying is you'd have to think of this as a new or different item with the same "look" rather than the same thing with a different head. I am NOT going to buy something I do not think I will continue to stock replacements for. There were two items in recent history that this happened to that was out of my control, the E1 and the Older CE5 with the original circle spring replaceable head. That was due to the manufacturer "improving" it

Also, this would all be a mute point if there weren't behind the scenes issues, I do not wish to be beholden to a company that I do not have any control over in terms of supply and delivery, I can get all the mini's from Vision but I cannot guaranty when, or when restock will happen and that's a problem. I have no issues whatsoever with someone preferring a particular brand over another I get that 100%. But I want to offer new stuff, items that work well and that I know I can get when I need them.

It's always a risk. 6 months ago there were no removable heads... what will it be in six more months?

Note: I am not arguing with anyone, just expressing my view on the matter of availability.
    I appreciate every word of your reply, and I take it to heart, believe me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast