DV FUN Thread! - Join the Party - With Contests and Prizes! - Page 5
Page 5 of 521 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 5210
Like Tree19621Likes

Thread: DV FUN Thread! - Join the Party - With Contests and Prizes!

  1. #41
    Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dat Way →
    Posts
    50,752

  2. #42
    Moved On
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Somerset, MA
    Posts
    1,731

    Default

    Hrmmmmmmmmm.

  3. #43
    Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dat Way →
    Posts
    50,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MF DOOM View Post
    Hrmmmmmmmmm.
    sonicdsl and kalebk07 like this.

  4. #44
    ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    sonicdsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    14,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    sorry wan't around last night folks, bit of a stressful day.

    Looks like spacekitty is the winner?
    spacekitty contact me for the prize because I don't know who to send to
    send email please


    I'll run another one soon, maybe a different theme, any suggestions?
    How about pick a number between 1 and 50, then use random. org to choose a number and whomever gets closest wins?

  5. #45
    Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dat Way →
    Posts
    50,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicdsl View Post
    How about pick a number between 1 and 50, then use random. org to choose a number and whomever gets closest wins?
    Okays, I picks uhmmmm numba 6


    did I wins ? dammm....who farted ?.....Tully ? Wuz dat you ?

  6. #46
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    'bout a half hour west of Atlantic City NJ
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    I'll run another one soon, maybe a different theme, any suggestions?
    Like an e-liquid vendor's forum, pick a 2 digit # like 92 and every post between now and 392 that hits the 92 gets a prize, or just to 192 or 292 or go even higher. It's up to you. Then everybody just posts whatever.

    OR, start threads reviewing types of items, at's, carto's, mods etc, and random winners.
    sonicdsl likes this.

  7. #47
    Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dat Way →
    Posts
    50,752

    Default

    That takes too long though Tully we needs short games so it goes quicks
    sonicdsl, mattiem and kalebk07 like this.

  8. #48
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    'bout a half hour west of Atlantic City NJ
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AG51 View Post
    That takes too long though Tully we needs short games so it goes quicks
    well the #'s game they gave away 3 prizes in less than 18 hours
    sonicdsl and kalebk07 like this.

  9. #49
    Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dat Way →
    Posts
    50,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars View Post
    well the #'s game they gave away 3 prizes in less than 18 hours
    Okays whatebers ya'lls wanna do is fime wiff me
    sonicdsl and kalebk07 like this.

  10. #50
    Krazee Kat Laydee/Guru X2 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    spacekitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SoCal, USA
    Posts
    23,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    sorry wan't around last night folks, bit of a stressful day.

    Looks like spacekitty is the winner?
    spacekitty contact me for the prize because I don't know who to send to
    send email please


    I'll run another one soon, maybe a different theme, any suggestions?

    Winner??!! I didn't even know there was a contest going on...

    but I have an excuse:





    Thank you SO much!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks