Pinnacle Drip Tips - Page 4
Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1090Likes

Thread: Pinnacle Drip Tips

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran whokrz's Avatar

I do have another toyota 4runner that is currently running, but it will not make it to my sleeping rock.

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well I guess you deserve a break. What I wouldn't give for a fishing spot like that.

Life is short, bend the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never forget anything that made you smile.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whokrz View Post
    I do have another toyota 4runner that is currently running, but it will not make it to my sleeping rock.
    Now that is what you call "The Good Life"!
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've been a big fan of Lewis Gentry for a long time, since the beginning. I have several of his drip tips and today I just got 2 more. These are from his first batch with his new CNC toy. He did such a great job on them that I can't tell them from the hand turned ones. The blue one is 1 1/4" and the burnt orange is 1" and fits in top fill tanks like the AGR tank shown. What can I say...they are beautiful, so smooth and shiny and feel so good in my mouth. That probably didn't sound right but it's true. Thanks Lewis for being such a great artist and kind, generous friend.

Life is short, bend the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never forget anything that made you smile.

Alis volat propriis Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by whokrz View Post
    I just finished taking the pictures for the first batch. In total there are 79 tips in the first run. Here is a group picture with one of each tip.

Here are the final prices.
    Acrylic is $13.94
    Genesis is $14.87
    Tru-Stone is 16.02

Off to bag them up for shipping.
    Ooooh-ooooh!!!! These are fantastic! I want one... well, some... What beautiful work! Thanks Terry for sharing the link to this thread!
    Opt to adopt. Help stop the killing.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Rest assured, even though the pics are of high quality, they are still not able to do justice to the depth of color when seen in person.

Wife just text'd me that I have a package. Told her it must be some batteries I ordered. I have first dibs this time...is Fathers day eve after all!

Just forgot to pick up that 2000th carton of Marlboro's since finding e-cigs.

Quote Originally Posted by tmcase View Post
    I've been a big fan of Lewis Gentry for a long time, since the beginning. I have several of his drip tips and today I just got 2 more. These are from his first batch with his new CNC toy. He did such a great job on them that I can't tell them from the hand turned ones. The blue one is 1 1/4" and the burnt orange is 1" and fits in top fill tanks like the AGR tank shown. What can I say...they are beautiful, so smooth and shiny and feel so good in my mouth. That probably didn't sound right but it's true. Thanks Lewis for being such a great artist and kind, generous friend.

Great to hear that you like your tips!
    Thanks for posting the pictures, your tips match your mods perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Big Screen D View Post
    Rest assured, even though the pics are of high quality, they are still not able to do justice to the depth of color when seen in person.

Wife just text'd me that I have a package. Told her it must be some batteries I ordered. I have first dibs this time...is Fathers day eve after all!
    I hope you get the one you want seeing how it is Fathers day and all.

The tips are now in the store.
    Pinnacle Products - DiscountVapers.com

I hope everyone gets the tips they want.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sundrinkr View Post
    Ooooh-ooooh!!!! These are fantastic! I want one... well, some... What beautiful work! Thanks Terry for sharing the link to this thread!
    I got two of these tips and they are awesome indeed. My camera isn't working so I can't post pictures but they are very nice! Here is to Lewis!
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Thank you

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast