Pinnacle Drip Tips
Page 1 of 72 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1015Likes

Thread: Pinnacle Drip Tips

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran whokrz's Avatar

Default Pinnacle Drip Tips

Pinnacle is the name for cnc products I make. This is to separate what is turned by hand and what is turned by cnc.

After months of work and lots of programming it will now make 1.5" comfort tips. Here is one of the first tips it made
    This tip requires 7 tool changes and takes about 40 minutes to make.

The program is written in VB which took longer to write, but this automates much of the program and will allow me to add new styles into the same program with much less time than g-code.

I went cnc to reduce the cost of these tips and to bring two of my hobbies together (turning and programming).
    These prices may go up a little depending on how fast the cutting tools wear. I hope everything will go as planned and these will be the final prices.
    $13.52 - Acrylic drip tips
    $15.60 - Tru-stone drip tips
    $24.96 - M3 tips drip tips

I still have a little bit more work on the programming. After that is finished I will run a batch, then make a new style.

Biker Babe Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It's very purdy Lewis and the prices are great! Can't wait to see what other styles you come up with and colors of course.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never regret anything that made you smile.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oh...will you be making shorter drip tips or will they all be 1 1/2"?

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never regret anything that made you smile.

Thanks, I really hope people will like the prices.
    Yes I will be making shorter ones as well. I plan to make 1.5", 1.25" and 1".

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Finally!! Totally georgeous & I can't wait. I told you I'm stalking this page, lol!

Good to see that you are still around and it is great to hear that you like them

I have just about finished fine tuning the program and should be starting the first batch on Monday. I would be starting the batch this weekend but the wife and I are getting away, which is long over due.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Are we there yet?

Hey Lewis - have you seen this guy? Joyetech Evic Battery Tube Joye Wood Mod Zmax Lavatube Sigelei Box Elder Smok | eBay

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by charmschool View Post
    Looks like you have a copy cat Lewis. It's bound to happen I guess because your work is so beautiful. I wonder if he'll be able to sell it before ebay discovers it and deletes the ad. TOS.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tmcase View Post
    Looks like you have a copy cat Lewis. It's bound to happen I guess because your work is so beautiful. I wonder if he'll be able to sell it before ebay discovers it and deletes the ad. TOS.
    Check out his other auctions too. He's got a pink one posted for $529. For an Evic.

I think ebay has relaxed their rules a bit. I'm seeing plenty of hardware auctions lately. I think maybe juice is the only thing they don't allow....Lewis, any chance you've trademarked or applied for patents?

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by charmschool View Post
    Check out his other auctions too. He's got a pink one posted for $529. For an Evic.

I think ebay has relaxed their rules a bit. I'm seeing plenty of hardware auctions lately. I think maybe juice is the only thing they don't allow....Lewis, any chance you've trademarked or applied for patents?
    If ebay has relaxed their rules about ecigs then I wonder how a winner can pay for the auction since PP won't permit it. What's even more confusing is ebay and PP are owned by the same company (PP I think).
    bzmotoninja83 likes this.

Page 1 of 72 123451151 ... LastLast