Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By vjdossey
  • 1 Post By ddarlington24

Thread: super duper fast!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up super duper fast!

i just placed my first order with DV and before i was done ordering i had a few question... i sent an email and Eric got back to me right away answering my questions! my first purchase with DV was personal and response time was super quick! i am stoked... within minutes of placing the order i got email notifications of shipping/tracking info and was told my order was being sent today! oh my gosh i am soooooo excited! so far i am totally impressed and will definitely be recommending DV to my friends! now, i wait, lol!!! i cannot wait to get my new stuff! especially excited for my new 1300 mah vision spinner!!! guess what color it is!!?!?!
    Cnew, gormly and sonicdsl like this.
    'Knowledge is Power!!!

Hmm given the color you're thread either puple/pink I just got my spinner it looks sick I also got a smoktek aro tank really matches nicely on the spinner color matches really well I got the blue one!
    vjdossey likes this.

Blog Entries

Oooo... how do you like the aro tank? I'm thinking I want a tumbler!!!
    'Knowledge is Power!!!

Blog Entries

And yes, I got PURPLE :-)
    'Knowledge is Power!!!

Blog Entries

OH SO EXCITED! and actually in need of this delivery now! (just tracked it - it left my local post office)... Last night while charging my only ego 900 mah (Apollo Branded) battery it got SUPER HOT and so did the charger Searching on the forum and talking to fellow vapors I was warned to NOT USE THE BATTERY anymore, and told I should probably get rid of the charger too! UGH... my vapemail has my new battery in it... I was going to use the old ego as a back up- now I have to get a new back up for both my husband and I - in case the charger ruined his battery too HURRY UP MAIL, lol I need you! not to mention- I AM EXCITED!!!
    'Knowledge is Power!!!