got my order from DV
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gormly

Thread: got my order from DV

  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    35

    Default got my order from DV

    Very fast shipping got it in 3 days
    Awesome service. Got my very first ego type battery (vision spinner 900mah) had to get the blue one!

    Bought 2 of the smoktek Aro bcc tanks. They really match up nice on the spinner battery They look alot like Evod/mini Pt2 clones to me.

    Given this is my first ego I really liked this setup way better then pen style wow what a difference the battery makes, only thing is it was a bit airy on the draw but I believe that is farily common on pt2 types

    I will be ordering here in the future from DV I was wondering if you take requests on products I was orginally going to buy the vision spinner 1100mAh but I saw you didn't carry that model is it possible that if enough people requests a certain item you might stock that model.

  2. #2
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Cnew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,669
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Hi ddarlington24,


    Let me ask Eric what his plans are for the Vision Spinner 1100 mAh.
    It seems totally sensible that we WOULD carry them if there were sufficient demand from our customers!

    Still, Eric has a lot of experience with the different vendors, quality consistency of various brands and access to the 'inside scoop' from manufacturers' reps, so I will check to be sure!

    cnew
    “May today there be peace within.
    May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be."

  3. #3
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Pocha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    SF CA
    Posts
    459

    Default

    I have a Smoktech Aro coming in a couple days...should match my Smoktech Winder perfectly (Why U no carry Winders, Eric?). Can't wait to try it.

  4. #4
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Now that I have spent a little more time with the smoktek aro I really like it bought 2 of them, put 1.8ohm in one and left the 2.5ohm in the other and I really like the 1.8ohm alot more @ 3.8v the vapor production is massive , make sure the coil is in tight mine wasn't. I might take a few pics of them tomorrow to show

  5. #5
    Forum Supplier gormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    4,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocha View Post
    I have a Smoktech Aro coming in a couple days...should match my Smoktech Winder perfectly (Why U no carry Winders, Eric?). Can't wait to try it.
    It's a matter of how many twists do I carry and how good are they, I had the winders, too many came back so I had my own made with extra protection and desay battery cells the return rate is now much much lower.

    They look like the winders also (shiny) colors

    DV Twists
    sonicdsl likes this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

  6. #6
    Forum Supplier gormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    4,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddarlington24 View Post
    Very fast shipping got it in 3 days
    Awesome service. Got my very first ego type battery (vision spinner 900mah) had to get the blue one!

    Bought 2 of the smoktek Aro bcc tanks. They really match up nice on the spinner battery They look alot like Evod/mini Pt2 clones to me.

    Given this is my first ego I really liked this setup way better then pen style wow what a difference the battery makes, only thing is it was a bit airy on the draw but I believe that is farily common on pt2 types

    I will be ordering here in the future from DV I was wondering if you take requests on products I was orginally going to buy the vision spinner 1100mAh but I saw you didn't carry that model is it possible that if enough people requests a certain item you might stock that model.
    I have a finite amount of resources and have to make decisions on what to carry, the 1100 doesn't fit the bill at this time, (demand vs resources) sorry That may change but for now it's just 900 and 1300

    It's also why I do not carry the smaller mah's.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

  7. #7
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Pocha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    SF CA
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gormly View Post
    It's a matter of how many twists do I carry and how good are they, I had the winders, too many came back so I had my own made with extra protection and desay battery cells the return rate is now much much lower.

    They look like the winders also (shiny) colors

    DV Twists
    Oooh, I like the DV's! Just wish you had the 1300's. I ended up going with the Winder becasue of the form factor...the Winder was much shorter (and a little fatter) than the other VV ego 1300's.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks