Restock of Kanger eVod Base Replacement & DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Black - 1100mah
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By gormly
  • 1 Post By darnkarma
  • 1 Post By darnkarma

Thread: Restock of Kanger eVod Base Replacement & DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Black - 1100mah

Blog Entries

Default Restock of Kanger eVod Base Replacement & DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Black - 1100mah

When will the Kanger eVod Base Replacements be back in stock? Also wondering about the DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Black - 1100mah.

I'd like to direct folks to my wish list at DV for their Christmas purchases! Is there a way to send folks a link?

Quote Originally Posted by darnkarma View Post
    When will the Kanger eVod Base Replacements be back in stock? Also wondering about the DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Black - 1100mah.

I'd like to direct folks to my wish list at DV for their Christmas purchases! Is there a way to send folks a link?
    evod bases have shipped, so it should only be a few days. The kits are on the way, no tracking yet so it's probably another week.
    For the wishlist, it's tied to your login so there isn't a way that I know of to share it on the site, other than sending them a screenshot or a copied and pasted set of links.

You can use some online services for it through:
    http://www.checkedtwice.com
    http://www.addwish.com

You add links to the items and then it shows all of them together. That might work for you?
    Cnew and AG51 like this.
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

Blog Entries

Thank you for the quick answer! I look forward to another order with you guys! (And thanks for the suggestion on the wishlist suggestions! I'm signing up for one of them right now.
    Cnew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by darnkarma View Post
    Thank you for the quick answer! I look forward to another order with you guys! (And thanks for the suggestion on the wishlist suggestions! I'm signing up for one of them right now.

evod bases are in btw. also for anyone else looking for bases I have the T3s, MT3s, Evod and Protank bases in now
    Please do not contact me via ECF's PM system, please use email or the website contact form :)

What about mini protank bases, dont u carry these anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by iraqui View Post
    What about mini protank bases, dont u carry these anymore?
    I will get them again it's just a hard item, they delay all my regular orders so it's a luck situation for me. if you have something on an order and it's not on the shelf when the rest gets packed the order gets delayed and at this time a year it's not a good thing

working on it.

Blog Entries

Just a quick update to let you know that I got ALL of it for Christmas and it rocks. That kit is really excellent! I was going to use it as a back-up/going-out kit, but I find I'm using it off and on daily along with my MPV. Those batteries are really rocking my EVODs. Thanks for being so awesome.
    Cnew likes this.