aspire bdc, junk
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DanSilver

Thread: aspire bdc, junk

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default aspire bdc, junk

just got my aspire bdc CE5 from DV, and not happy with it gets a burnt taste after about 1/2tank of juice,and this is only set at 3volts on my mod,got three boxes of heads, and have changed them three times and I get the same results, burnt taste after just a few puffs,my juice is 50/50 vg, pg so it's not to thick, I got two units maybe the one I'm using is bad ,have not tried the other one, but they are up to what Iv'e been hearing about them from the blogs....anyone else had this problem with yhe aspire ce5?

Doin' a Selfie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

GoodNews??

Spent on Vaping: 1065.29

Super Member Verified Member

I've not had a problem with my 2 with a burnt taste. I have gotten a brand new head that was bad due to it shorting out. I fixed as per Rip Trippers video on them.

I just got an Aspire BDC (Aspire BDC Vivi Nova Pyrex Tank Single Unit - Black) and love it so far. Before the initial use, I primed the head (1.8ohm), filled the tank, took a few draws on it without the battery on and set it aside for 10 minutes or so. I've gone through 2 tanks so far and no burnt taste or other issues.

Registered Supplier Team ECF (folding@home) powerband's Avatar

I don't like the air flow on the Aspire mini nova BDC its just too hard to draw thru. drilled out the hole in the bottom to 5/64ths and it helped. sadly I now have 3 of them. thought they would have been a better tank

I've had my first Aspire BDC for over a month now and no problems at all. Just ordered a second and been using it for a week with no problems either.

I have had 2 Aspire ET-S BDC's for about 2 months, love them both.
    jjuice likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I've had a few issues with these coils myself I don't believe it the device i'm using (svd,vammo,spinner) I believe its the coils are manufactured poorly out of the 3 5-pack I have used 6 were bad right away. That a pretty high failure rate. After inspecting further I took one apart and found how poorly they were as I saw the resistance was all over the place. And the coils CANNOT touch each other or they short and will cause your device to power off I found this the case on the 3 coils I took apart. I don't suggests anyone try to take them apart and repair it as it takes alot of patients and some experience in rebuilding coils. In sort these coils are made very poorly.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk