Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: NJoy King

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Damm, if I haven't spent a couple thousand on all the foolish "Latest and Greatest" mods, ejuice, cartomizers, clearomizers, atomizers, batteries and shipping & handling and I still am looking for a satisfying substitute to the damm analog! But the Njoy King is so freakin close it's funny. And I have to agree that the price they're charging is too steep to be an everyday vape. Too bad and I don't know if it's greed or it really cost them that much to put out on the market but, in a pinch, they're awesome! Maybe after a while they'll have enough competition to drop the price down to reality so we can enjoy the NJOY!!!!
    NoAnalogs4me and proudlion like this.

I went out a bought a couple upon Grimm's review and reading the reviews here. It is ridiculously simple. It is effective enough to temporarily satisfy, but it is too close to an analog for me to enjoy. I do believe these are perfect transition e-cigs for a beginner. They are light, simple to use and have an almost nasty aftertaste slightly similar to an analog. I will stick to my many other vaporizer options, they have evolved into an enjoyable and relaxing experience that analog cigarettes never brought me... but I'll keep a couple of these at my desk at work in case anybody wants to try an e-cig or if my vaporizers run out of battery.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It was great reading these reviews. I picked one up for my boyfriend who smokes. He hasn't tried the Njoy yet and it's been over two weeks. Stupid dumb sht! I mean ...really. Suck teeth. I honestly don't love him anymore! But that's not really the reason why.
    four2109 and TomCatt like this.
    Done riding for awhile. ( Equine )

ECF Veteran

I was impressed as well. Though I would need an extra part time job just to afford vaping them. Ill stick with my mod and HHV juice. Im sure NJOY will find performance upgrades and reduce the price after they figure out it isnt affordable. Funny tho....I even got the "fresh cigarette smell" when I opened its case for the first time.
    NoAnalogs4me likes this.
    VAPE PROUD!

ECF Veteran

I too was impressed but, prefer my juice over the NJoy (and I just started vaping a week ago)!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...very-cool.html
    Another thread for Njoy King fans .

Full Member ECF Veteran NoAnalogs4me's Avatar

Default WOW! Great little vape, too bad it costs too much!

I agree with every one on this thread except someone who said they didn't like it because it was too close to tasting and feeling like an analog. Isn't that the point of e-cigs or PV's?! These little jewels are fantastic! I ordered the freebie and after my first hit I was thrilled that I was actually getting the same satisfaction as I did from analogs. Super light weight, smaller than an actual king and taste was dead on. I only hope either that NJOY or a competitor jump on making this an affordable way to vape! Now I'm disappointed with the thousands of dollars (literally) I've spent since 2008 on eliquids and PV's. But c'mon NJOY or any other vendors listening, this is the next generation (FINALLY) and we need to be able to afford our PV's! I'd prefer this over my ProVari with the many Cisco HH357s I own, but not when the NJOY King's battery dies after only a day and a half and costs $8+
    proudlion likes this.

ECF Veteran

Got one. Pretty damn good. Surprised actually. Still, can't aford it. I was < $5 a day on the real thing and well below that vaping. These would cost me $15 or $20 a day.
    Last Cigarette 8/28/2012

Quote Originally Posted by NoAnalogs4me View Post
    I agree with every one on this thread except someone who said they didn't like it because it was too close to tasting and feeling like an analog. Isn't that the point of e-cigs or PV's?! These little jewels are fantastic! I ordered the freebie and after my first hit I was thrilled that I was actually getting the same satisfaction as I did from analogs. Super light weight, smaller than an actual king and taste was dead on. I only hope either that NJOY or a competitor jump on making this an affordable way to vape! Now I'm disappointed with the thousands of dollars (literally) I've spent since 2008 on eliquids and PV's. But c'mon NJOY or any other vendors listening, this is the next generation (FINALLY) and we need to be able to afford our PV's! I'd prefer this over my ProVari with the many Cisco HH357’s I own, but not when the NJOY King's battery dies after only a day and a half and costs $8+
    Agreed. For those who want to quit the analogs but still enjoy the smoking experience, these things are as close as you'll probably get to the "real" thing and would be great as a bridge between analogs and a more sensible vaping set-up. If Njoy lowered the cost they would be sitting on a gold mine as these things put the Blu and other disposables to shame.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Went out for drinks with my dad, he got an Njoy to try out and I got a new one too. He went through his before the night was up. He's about 60/40 e/analog after a year. And he says he vapes heavily when he does.

But we both agreed it was an excellent companion for vaping and drinking. Just wish the price was lower.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast