NJoy King - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: NJoy King

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ha, came on here to write a review. All these reviews are spot on. Tastes good. Good throat hit (I mean, it is 30mg/ml...if i understand the percentage thing right-- 3% by volume = 30mg/ml?). The feel of the thing is amazing. My biggest gripe when vaping the gas station ecigs was the weight and how they didn't sit in my mouth right. So the soft end and the 'squishy' feel of the battery part was awesome. Was enjoying it, til it died really shortly after starting. Kinda made me mad. Only lasted me about an hour. (I vape non stop really). Ugh. $8 for an hour of vaping.

Well, overall I'm glad I tried it. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. They could probably reduce the cost by a a dollar by not including it in that silly case. What's the pint of the case!?

P.S. and the size is awesome too.
    Last edited by daPorkchop; 02-10-2013 at 02:50 AM.
    proudlion likes this.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Great reviews guys!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by daPorkchop View Post
    They could probably reduce the cost by a a dollar by not including it in that silly case. What's the pint of the case!?
    They could prob reduce them to $3 each with the case and still make a good profit. They are just ripping people off plain and simple.
    daPorkchop likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Vapor Vinny's Avatar

Tried one over lunch for the first time. Honestly...It's the best vape I've ever had. And I've been at this for 4+ years. Bam! Surely these guys can make a more durable, affordable model that I can buy to replace the tackle box full of half full ejuices, and bad atomizers sitting by my desk?

Matter of fact, I still have an unopened original NJOY, still in the shrinkwrap, that bought when they first came out. And the pre-filled cartridges. Anyone interested?
    Last edited by Vapor Vinny; 03-07-2013 at 08:01 PM.
    proudlion likes this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

These are selling very fast here in Southern California.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Kabamm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drsocal View Post
    These are selling very fast here in Southern California.
    Indeed they are. Got the free sample - they actually sent me two - took the survey, got the 25% off code, bought a ten pack. Perfect for a cig-a-like emergency, or handing out to friends.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

As silly as it sounds, these are what made me decide to make the switch to vaping! I took advantage of the free one from their website, and fell in love. Problem was they don't last long at all, and the price! Do not last as long as real cigarettes, and they cost MORE than a pack of Marlboros! But they are 100% a great product if going out to a night at the bar or whatnot.

Sounds like a good way to get friends interested in Vaping. I'd totally like to have a few of these to give out to friends, as many of them request recommendations to try out vaping and it can get costly handing out starter kits. Even the cheap ones.

Full Member Verified Member banshee77's Avatar

Had to try one as I seen the reviews on here and been eyeing them at the gas station for a while. I really liked it. Not as much as my ego twist + carto but still very nice in it's own ways. Flavor was pretty close to a full flavored analog, but the feel of the thing is what stands out. The soft "butt" end has a nice feel to it (hehe). The case makes a click when you open it and it kind of reminds that old "ritual" when I would click open my lighter. Although I will never go back to analogs, it was almost like the real thing. These will be great for emergencies, although I've learned my lesson and always leave prepared now.
    Kabamm likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Has the other NJoy thread been closed/locked? I can't seem to post there, although there is no lock symbol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast