NJoy King
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: NJoy King

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default NJoy King

Go ahead and knock me. I like it. A lot. If it weren't for the stupid price I'd be done with all this online stuff.

My eyes bleed going through mods and package kit prices. I have more half used juices than I k ow what to do with. Bad attys in this box. Good attys over here. Tainted cartos there, Burnt cartos here.

This would solve my problems if I didn't have to pay $8 for it.

The njoy king hits as hard as dripping on my LR Evo and Riva. Easier to use than that and my 510 tank. Feels better. Looks better (even though I know a lot of you don't want a cig look as it defeats the purpose).

Really though. Thumbs up to the greedy .......s at NJoy. This one is good. Looks real. Feels real. Tastes great. Just seriously drop the price to $5 and I'd be yours.

Keep one around to prove to your friends that vaping is just as good if not better that smokes.

And if you're a vet. Try one. I was honestly shocked at the performance.

:el

Full Member ECF Veteran ndnshift's Avatar

+1 this thing is badass. i could not believe how realistic and hard hitting it was. if they put 5 in a box for $5-8 it would be worth it as i killed one in a little over two hours. it will get there, but this is the start... if there was anything that would help a smoker switch, its the king.

fwiw, i lost count of how many thousands i've spent on vaping... besides all the juice, 3 darwins, 2 provaris, bunch of misc mods, at least 20 ego batts, and thats just what i still use (over 3 years vaping), and the king impressed me

anyone hating has to try it and realize how much of a milestone it is...
    Burnie, proudlion and tpoulton like this.
    daily: evic, ego vv, eroll, volt
    byebye: provari, darwin, and everything else...

these things are truly amazing they have a soft squishy filter like a real cig they hit harder then any other gas station ecig with more vapor than most they have a much higher nicotine content (i believe considering its like 4.6% vs 1.6%) and their the same size and weight as a real cig it feels just like a real cig in every way i only have to take a couple of hits to get the feeling of smoking a whole cig where as most ecigs i can puff the whole cartrage in a hour and still want a cig these i can take 10 hits with and be done for a hour if they were 5 bucks a piece id have a stash of ten on my desk i also love the flip top container it has the same opening mechanism as a zippo lighter just plastic instead of metal
    proudlion likes this.

TTK
    Super Member ECF Veteran

It is an expensive way to vape. They are good. I bought 3 of them with one still unopened. Counted puffs on one and got 95, and those were short puffs. To make them close to the same price as real cigs, the price has to come down to between $2 and $3 per unit. At that price I would buy a stack of them.

ps:If there was an inductive charger for them that would also be a game changer because you can pop the carto plug out fairly easily and then drop juice in.
    Last edited by TTK; 11-14-2012 at 01:39 AM.
    proudlion likes this.

ECF Veteran

The Njoy King is what brought me here. Seriously there is some voodoo going on with that little tiny e-cig. So much like an analog it's crazy. Like others have said, if I could afford the price tag, I would have just stockpiled these things.

Now, if anyone knows where they get their juice from, or knows of a juice that tastes like an NJoy king I would be a happy camper.
    Greatov likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Just got one of these to try out after reading the positive posts here. Have to say I'm impressed. Hits good, very lightweight, and the closest any ecig has ever tasted to the real thing. The taste is so close (from what I can recall) that its a bit gross to me as I've moved on to fruit flavors in my ecigs.

The first ecig I've tried that I think a smoker could use and really feel like they could make the switch. But as others have mentioned, it's a bit pricey.
    proudlion likes this.

Moved On Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Best thing you can buy OTC in a pinch, that's for sure.
    2coils likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm glad I found this thread. Like most of you I have a provari, tanks, bla bla bla. Expensive stuff that obviously doesn't fully cut it because everything leaves enough to be desired that you try new things and eventually leave them in a drawer. I enjoy vaping but I tried these things because of all the buzz. Seriously when I hit it I was blown away..... This thing is literally a cigarette. I feel it hits better than any carto, any $21 atty, any expensive juice, etc (this is probably due to the 4.5% nic and the 190 grain alcohol in it, but who cares, like someone else said, 6-10 hits literally satiates you for an hour+) Furthermore, it tastes as close to a cig as you're gonna get. You can also bring this in public (bar, wherever) and not look like your carrying a bomb detonator. I love my provari but it would be nice to have something lower profile that's not anemic like an 808d, ego.

Butttt....

The cons kill this thing.

The battery life is nothing short of comical. I would take a slightly heavier, longer ecig that lasts longer in a second. This thing dies sooo fast. I would very honestly compare the kings longevity to that of smoking 4-5 real cigarettes. Like someone wrote above me, I did a puff count where each drag was 2 miss-ah-ssip-ee and it ended somewhere between 50-60 (glorious) puffs.

This things battery life would not be a problem if (to steal one more thought from the people above me) if you got 3 for sayy, $10. At that price I would be all over these things. Being from NYC I've paid $12.50 a pack for parliaments.... If 3 of these kings equal a pack (which is generous, and obviously accurate due to my quantitative testing process) that's like $1000 a day.

Too bad though, if there's some technology upgrade that can increase the longevity of these things or more realistically, a way to get to a better price point (e.g. Lose the wasteful plastic zippo case or reduce their recycling program to; send two in, get one free, instead of 8!) these things would really have the mass appeal and tangibility to get lots of people off of real smokes.
    proudlion likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

+1 here! I am amazed at how terrific this thing is ... and I agree with all of your comments. A more reasonable price would be the ticket for me, too.

Update on 12/22/2012 ... within less than 24 hours of infrequent and intermittent use my NJOY King's battery has died. There is NO way I would spend $8 for this .... not sure if I would even pay $1. I am disappointed because I like the pack, the flavor, and the feel of it -

Close but no cigar
    Last edited by proudlion; 12-22-2012 at 03:18 PM.
    Kayo likes this.

ECF Veteran

They're running a freebee offer on their website, $3 for shipping it.
    I just got mine today. I must agree with everyone, its looks, feels and works fantastic.
    I only wish it wasn't so expensive. Looking at their website, it appears the chargeable version is not the same as the one we're discussing in this thread. The one we're discussing is the "king". The refillable, rechargeable ones look like their just the old technology like a Blu or something. It doesn't look like it has the softside paper/filter or like it would be as small and lightweight as the "king".
    We need someone to figure out how to charge and refill these, then document it in a video
    Here's the like to the freebee....
    FREE Sample - NJOY King Electronic Cigarette
    Ratman and Kayo like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast