Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: White Cloud Flings - Fast Review

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBella View Post
    ps. Taste nothing like Tribecca to me. Tribecca and Freedom Juice are pure love HALO freak lol
    LOL I was meant to say Torque 56 But I dunno........ it tastes like one of the Halo juices

Super Member Verified Member

I love the Fling's! Try the SNAP! flavor! Chocolate Mint!!
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sherid View Post
    The kit is $49.95, the same as most kits. Add the coupon 30off and it goes to 35. Don't see any kit any cheaper than that, so I don't know what the issue is.
    It was at one time $300. That has changed now but leaves a very bad taste!
    Total noob...just ordered the White cloud cirrus 3

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

They listened to the criticism and lowered the prices. I've been ripped off by many supposedly great ecigs over the years. Considering that I love these for their quality, endurance, warranty, and virtually everything, I am not bothered by former prices. I would never have paid 300 for any ecig. Certainly, the NJoy Kings are grossly overpriced now. My guess is that they also will meet customer demand and lower their prices as well as improve the life of their products. Lasting no more than 1/2 day, the King is a terrible financial choice, yet lots of people try them.
    "Deja Moo : The feeling youíve heard this bull before !"

Senior Member ECF Veteran

LOL has anyone tried the Fling Maple Bacon flavor? Call me crazy but I prefer it over Apache and coffee.

At first I didnt like it, but coming back to it, it's not too bad

Maple bacon - OMG gross! Just the thought. Never tried. Never will. Anyway, I would not buy the kit because I only use minis. WH C is not a mini to me. Too long and thick.

Full Member ECF Veteran WinstonSmith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBella View Post
    I am about to purchase [B]Mistic SiX 1.8% Traditional - Six (6). $20 for 6. That's awesome. Not sure of the size yet. Anyone? l
    Please post a review of the Mistic SiX after you have tried these. I am very curious how they compare to the NJOY King and the Fling.

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    Please post a review of the Mistic SiX after you have tried these. I am very curious how they compare to the NJOY King and the Fling.
    Can't. They told me they are discontinued. Boo! I did try the Mistic kit. Not a bad flavor but just another E9 sized ecig which I hate and the carts were dry from sitting so long at Walmart. Their sister company is NEO and they have a smaller ecig. I think it's like an E8. Its was $15.00 for small kit. I'll post about it when it gets here.

Full Member ECF Veteran WinstonSmith's Avatar

The white cloud site is out of almost every fling except the double extra strength (or whatever they call it) and a couple sparse flavors have a couple lower strengths left. I wonder if it is popularity, supply problem, discontinuation, or a combination thereof.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for that. Just ordered some, since nothing I have ever tried is better than the Espresso double strength Fling.
    "Deja Moo : The feeling youíve heard this bull before !"

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast