White Cloud Flings - Fast Review - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: White Cloud Flings - Fast Review

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    The white cloud site is out of almost every fling except the double extra strength (or whatever they call it) and a couple sparse flavors have a couple lower strengths left. I wonder if it is popularity, supply problem, discontinuation, or a combination thereof.
    I emailed WC about the stock issue. They plan to have stock by the next 7-10 days. I am looking forward to trying one at 18mg and not 45mg lol. They are not as smooth as the NJOY when at that level of nicotine... to me anyway. I also suggested they sell a mini!! Lets hope Gotta say the FLINGS really do work well.
    Last edited by DawnBella; 05-03-2013 at 01:02 AM.
    WinstonSmith likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I like the NJoy King also, but I am kind of stuck on coffee flavors. If the NJoy King lasted half of time as the Fling and charged half the price, I would definitely buy more of them since I can get them at the gas station one minute from my house.
    "Deja Moo : The feeling youíve heard this bull before !"

BIG fan of the flings. Yes Expresso xx is da bomb. Also love their banana flavor if they ever re-stock it.
    sherid likes this.

Just received new FLINGS in 24mg. The regulars have a new logo. Nice and subtle. I have Vanilla too. WOW that is good!! FLINGS are the best. Now to get them to sell a mini FLING

ECF Veteran

For all who love the Fling as I do, WC is having another sale on them: 10 for $29.95. Cannot beat $2.90 per Fling, considering it lasts over a day and tastes great.
    WinstonSmith likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran WinstonSmith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sherid View Post
    For all who love the Fling as I do, WC is having another sale on them: 10 for $29.95. Cannot beat $2.90 per Fling, considering it lasts over a day and tastes great.
    That's good enough for me. Well, there is $29.95 that NJOY could have had. Actually, in NJOY's case I am not sure $2.95 is worth what equals out to about a quarter pack. Looking forward to trying the Fling.

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    That's good enough for me. Well, there is $29.95 that NJOY could have had. Actually, in NJOY's case I am not sure $2.95 is worth what equals out to about a quarter pack. Looking forward to trying the Fling.
    NJOY = Cry

You should get at least a full day of normal to heavy vaping from the FLING. I get like a day and 1/2. I just ordered a 25 pack and then they have a sale. Doh! lol

ECF Veteran

I ordered 5 last week, thinking that they would soon have the 10 for 29. They have these sales every two months or so. Can't beat it.

Using flings on an upcoming vacation. Easier. And yes they last me anywhere from 22 hours to 30+ hours.
    sherid likes this.

ECF Veteran

New Fling mini's with soft disposable filter for those of you who wanted this style. WC definitely listens to its customers suggestions, http://www.whitecloudelectroniccigar...i-disposables/

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast