Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: White Cloud Flings - Fast Review

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar

Default White Cloud Flings - Fast Review

White Cloud Flings

Size and Feel

This thing is huge! Not even close to a mini. Itís the same length as the BLU disposable but thicker. It is basically an E9 100 type E-Cig. Of course, the larger the battery, the more it will last. The feel is very nice. Soft paper, flex tip and all one piece.

Vapor
    The vapor is very impressive. Itís more PG then VG but a 3 second puff will give a ton of smoke (vapor)

Taste
    This is where I messed up. I ordered what they call ĎDouble Highí tobacco and did not know until after the fact that it means 45mg! OMG! Yikes!! Itís that typical peppery tobacco flavor 'Special High Tobacco' from China is what it is called. It's the same flavor used in the ECigExpress X3 carts that I use for my Colibri mini now and again but the 45mg is just crazy. Instant headache lol It is not smooth like the NJOY KING. If I used a 24mg or even 18mg, I am sure I would enjoy the taste more. They have a ton of flavors too.

Time
    Of course with the large size, the time should not be an issue. I can tell you that I have reach a full day and still going. This is with normal to light usage.

My Take
    I will order more simply because they are affordable and the more you buy, the more you save. I am looking forward to trying other flavors. Since I do not like such a large ECig, I would not use them exclusively but they are enjoyable enough just to have around. When you order 25 at a time, they cost like $3.50 each. You canít beat that and you can mix up the flavors too.

Hope you guys like my review (smiles)

2. Advertisement
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love the Flings. I order Espresso...excellent taste and hit. WC has sales fairly often with 10 Flings for $29, can't beat that. As you say, they last forever, perform amazingly well, and taste great. The flavors are very pronounced. Once WC dropped their prices to that of their competitors, it became the only e cig I use. Recently, I ordered an Eroll, and while I do enjoy it, the WC is better than it. I have lost interest over the past 4 years in trying new, bigger and "better" e cigs, recognizing that I really want to stay with something that resembles an e cig. Tried the NJoy and liked it also, but it is way too expensive and has an annoyingly short life.
    "Deja Moo : The feeling youíve heard this bull before !"

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I ordered 10 flings which arrived today in Australia. Shipping was super fast taking less than a week from US to AUS!

Ive only tried one flavour so far the Regular Tobacco at24MG.

Initial impressions:

The size is comparable to a Halo G6 or any other KR808 device however its very light since its made from rubber/soft plastic.

Yes the mouth piece is flexible but you wont really notice it unless you tend to use your teeth while vaping. Most of the battery is pretty hard with only a tiny amount of softness but as you squeeze down towards the filter it gets softer. (although nice to have)

Vapor is good. Was a little disappointed at first but now after maybe 20mins I can to feel the the throat hit.

If you like the Halp G6/Volt, you'll like the Fling but the whole soft filter thing isnt as amazing as you might think.

As far as flavor goes, the Regular Tobacco tastes nothing like cigarettes, to me it tastes like Halo's torque 56 flavour.

Overall a very good device if you're looking for a larger disposable ecig.
    Last edited by Erncig; 04-27-2013 at 06:34 AM.
    J_Gundy likes this.

Fling is longer then the G6. It's the typical 9.2mm in width but long. Say 118mm or so. Did anyone get the super pepper taste as well or was that just the nicotine cuz I bought 45mg by mistake lol NJOY KING is KING but way too $$$ and they know it. The NJOY KING is everything I could hope for in an e-cig. Just wish they were not so much $$$ for 1/2 a day at best. I also did a review of the Krave King. Real sized. I am about to purchase [B]Mistic SiX 1.8% Traditional - Six (6). $20 for 6. That's awesome. Not sure of the size yet. Anyone?

But yes, the flings (if you are OK with the size) perform really well and for $3.50 each (or whatever) when you buy 25 at a time, it's a great value. Very soft and light as well.

ps. Taste nothing like Tribecca to me. Tribecca and Freedom Juice are pure love HALO freak lol
    Last edited by DawnBella; 04-26-2013 at 06:22 PM.
    WinstonSmith likes this.

ECF Veteran

I only vape coffee flavors, so my knowledge of WC is limited to the espresso and to the cinnamon (very strong flavor). The espresso far surpasses any coffee flavors I have ever tried, so I'm happy.

White Cloud Flings - Fast Review-img_5684.jpg
    From left to right ...
    1. White Cloud Fling disposable
    2. HALO GS with mini clearomizer
    3. EPuffer Nano/Colibri
    4. NJOY King disposable
    5. Krave King disposable
    6. Joytech eRoll
    7. Modern Vapor Sidesho
    8. Safecig Micro (discontinued)

and I need a new hobby lol

ECF Veteran

Here's something interesting I am going to try with my Cirrus batteries,
    Shotgun Tips
    Mix your flavors and get maximum vapor with these ingenious accessories.
    SAVE
    $2.00
    Electronic Cigarette Accessories | White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes

ECF Veteran

I love the idea of disposables...simplicity, and I have tried most of those as well as some others whose names I forget.
    Erncig likes this.

I would never by the WC kit. It's just an over priced KR-808 or whatever it's called. It's all the same stuff why spend so much on it?

ps. The Fling is 9.2mm in width and the G6 is 9.0mm. The fling is 2 clicks thicker but super light of course

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBella View Post
    I would never by the WC kit. It's just an over priced KR-808 or whatever it's called. It's all the same stuff why spend so much on it?

ps. The Fling is 9.2mm in width and the G6 is 9.0mm. The fling is 2 clicks thicker but super light of course
    The kit is $49.95, the same as most kits. Add the coupon 30off and it goes to 35. Don't see any kit any cheaper than that, so I don't know what the issue is.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast