The best real size e-cig! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: The best real size e-cig!

  1. #11
    TTK
    TTK is offline
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBella View Post
    Neo is 7.8mm in diameter. Yep, thinner. If you ever used an NJOY King, Neo is the same size and fits in the over priced plastic box the KING comes in lol. I'll add a pic.
    Okay. Can you compare and contrast the Neo with the NJOY King?

  2. #12
    PV Master ECF Veteran Jerms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBella View Post
    The best real size e-cig!-mini.jpg

    I don't like the dark paper color of the filter vs the lighter color but I'm just being picky. Menthol's are white. Have to think of the price too. Neo $15.00 (rechargeable) NJOY $9.00 (disposable for 1/2 a day) and Colibri $30.00 (The basic, no PCC kit.) Neo needs a PCC. That would be great!
    I wonder about the connection is for the Neo, if it's an already available one or is unique to the Neo. Would be nice to be able to get blank cartos for it. I often suggest cig-a-likes to people wanting to try vaping, usually the Volt. Would suggest this if someone wants something even smaller, but many converts in my family like to use their own juices so blank cartos are important.

    Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

  3. #13
    Super Member ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Would KILL for blanks on this unit lol I made the suggestion to them as well but I think they would be near impossible to find elsewhere. I mean, it all comes from China but - 7.8mm are very hard to find for RETAIL sale.
    Last edited by DawnBella; 05-10-2013 at 07:13 PM.
    Jerms likes this.

  4. #14
    PV Master ECF Veteran Jerms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBella View Post
    Would KILL for blanks on this unit lol I made the suggestion to them as well but I think they would be near impossible to find elsewhere. In any event, the NEO carts are affordable but blanks would be great by them so we use our fav liquids. I mean, it all comes from China but - 7.8mm are very hard to find for RETAIL sale.
    Yeah, some of my aunts and uncles are happy with the Volt cartos pre-filled with the Chinese liquid, others quickly jumped to American liquid. Whenever someone gets a kit to try I say focus on the experience, if it doesn't taste good to you we can fix that! Chinese juices have a weird, tangy metallic taste to me, though I like Janty RY4.

    Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

  5. #15
    Super Member ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Guess I should point out that the ePuffer 5 pack is $8.95 (and blanks available) and the Neo 5 pack is $13.99. It's been a while since I bought ePuffer carts. Hmm? I still think the Neo works better (battery and cart) but hmm and grr! NEO if you're reading, maybe consider a slight price drop on the carts to be more competitive?

  6. #16
    Super Member ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTK View Post
    Okay. Can you compare and contrast the Neo with the NJOY King?
    I kinda did already but ... IMO, nothing beats the NJOY King when it comes to flavor, feel, looks, and vapor but, at $7-$9 per for 1/2 a day, no chance NJOY. Fooled me once (12 times really lol). I am still wondering if anyone has come close to the NJOY flavor and feel of the liquid within. WTA maybe??

  7. #17
    TTK
    TTK is offline
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBella View Post
    I kinda did already but ... IMO, nothing beats the NJOY King when it comes to flavor, feel, looks, and vapor but, at $7-$9 per for 1/2 a day, no chance NJOY. Fooled me once (12 times really lol). I am still wondering if anyone has come close to the NJOY flavor and feel of the liquid within. WTA maybe??
    Yes. but then I noticed you wrote this about the NEO in your OP; "It is the best real size e-cig I have used and I have used them all. I am shocked!". So, I thought maybe you considered the NEO equal to the NJOY King...thus, my post.

  8. #18
    Super Member ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTK View Post
    Yes. but then I noticed you wrote this about the NEO in your OP; "It is the best real size e-cig I have used and I have used them all. I am shocked!". So, I thought maybe you considered the NEO equal to the NJOY King...thus, my post.
    "Now of course there is the NJOY KING. I find that to be the closest thing to smoking since… smoking lol but I am not about to purchase 2 a day! We all know they last a day if you’re lucky and the price is outrageous."

    Nothing beats the KING but ^ and no, the Neo does not taste (IMO) or hit better but it is the same size. The KING is still KING but I don't know anyone that will afford to uses 2 a day, every day.

    I still think the Neo performs the best from all the real size RECHARGEABLES I have used but, after looking back at ePuffer Colibri/Nano and the new pricing, I am bothered by the cost of the Neo cartomizers.
    Last edited by DawnBella; 05-11-2013 at 04:16 AM.

  9. #19
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    68

    Default

    The price does seem rather high. My 808d1 is NOT exactly the size of a cigarette but it's close enough to stealth, no one notices the size difference unless you set them side by side in my experience.

    I get filled cartomizers for $2 each or less, and they generally refill 3 times for about $.50 each. AND if I have an emergency there are even several brands I can find in stores that will fit it (though I dont recommend them.)

    If I were you and the size difference was a deal breaker I think I would spend some time getting VERY good at preserving and refilling those $3 cartomizers. If you are very careful not to vape them dry and clean them out regularly you should be able to refill them several times. I am being lazy and just throwing carts away when they need any attention.
    Last edited by Arker; 06-06-2013 at 02:41 AM.

  10. #20
    Super Member ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arker View Post
    The price does seem rather high. My 808d1 is NOT exactly the size of a cigarette but it's close enough to stealth, no one notices the size difference unless you set them side by side in my experience.

    I get filled cartomizers for $2 each or less, and they generally refill 3 times for about $.50 each. AND if I have an emergency there are even several brands I can find in stores that will fit it (though I dont recommend them.)

    If I were you and the size difference was a deal breaker I think I would spend some time getting VERY good at preserving and refilling those $3 cartomizers. If you are very careful not to vape them dry and clean them out regularly you should be able to refill them several times. I am being lazy and just throwing carts away when they need any attention.
    THIS POST WAS SUPPOSED TO BE REMOVED. Not the best! I had serious issue with their pre-filled carts and stopped buying from this company. They would burn up after about 6-8 puffs. Refilling or even pre-filling (which is nonsense!!) did not really help. Shame. It WAS an amazing real size rechargeable. If thats what you want, go epuffer Nano.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks