The best real size e-cig! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: The best real size e-cig!

  1. #21
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    646

    Default

    ps. Mods I still cannot edit the first post. Please remove.

  2. #22
    TTK
    TTK is offline
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Well, I was on a trip and stopped at a Kangaroo market and they carry the Neo....so, I bought one for ~ $15. Picking up on what DawnBella said, I charged the battery fully and did a condom fill with about 1/4 ml; these small cartomizers probably don't hold more than 1/2 ml. Anyway, it seemed to perform about as well as the NJOY King. Now I carry it in an NJOY King case along with a King that is still going. Just use them for a quick puff now and then. The Neo seems pretty good for an occasional puff.

  3. #23
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTK View Post
    Well, I was on a trip and stopped at a Kangaroo market and they carry the Neo....so, I bought one for ~ $15. Picking up on what DawnBella said, I charged the battery fully and did a condom fill with about 1/4 ml; these small cartomizers probably don't hold more than 1/2 ml. Anyway, it seemed to perform about as well as the NJOY King. Now I carry it in an NJOY King case along with a King that is still going. Just use them for a quick puff now and then. The Neo seems pretty good for an occasional puff.
    TTK, the issue is not with the carts that come in the kit. I was fooled too. Trust me. Buy a 5 pack from their site. You'll be lucky to get 6 puffs before it's horrid and a refill doesn't really help them. Others have noted that something is burning it up. Oh and $13.99 for 5 mini carts? Yeah no thanks! EPuffer is the same size and they sell blanks $8.95 for 5.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    GA Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    294

    Default

    So, I was catching up on this post (looking for a more real size ECig) and after reading decided to try a Colibri from ePuffer. I didn't splurge on a full kit with recharge pack yet, but tried the $20 mini kit with single battery, charger, and 3 cartos. I also got a 5-pack of blanks to us my own liquid.

    Anyway, I've had this kit for like 3 days now an I got to say I absolutely love it. I love the easy draw like the NJOY KING it provides and it it rechargeable and refillable. I'm going to keep using or a few more days then plan to order the new kit that was just released. This one supposed to have a quiet draw and faster recharge on the batteries. That is one thing that would improve it so I hope this kit does exactly that. I'm used to the eRoll and still love it, would just like something more realistic with a better draw. I also like the fact that the ePuffer charging case also holds 2 batteries and like 5 cartos!

    Anyone try this new Colibri model yet? It says Limited Edition and new for 2013.

    Thanks!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    TTK
    TTK is offline
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBella View Post
    TTK, the issue is not with the carts that come in the kit. I was fooled too. Trust me. Buy a 5 pack from their site. You'll be lucky to get 6 puffs before it's horrid and a refill doesn't really help them. Others have noted that something is burning it up. Oh and $13.99 for 5 mini carts? Yeah no thanks! EPuffer is the same size and they sell blanks $8.95 for 5.
    Here is what seemed to fix that issue for me on a new box of cartos.. First, before I even use the cartos, I flush them with Vodka. Dry them out and refill with my own 80/20 smoke juice. No problems yet.
    fraychek likes this.

  6. #26
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTK View Post
    Here is what seemed to fix that issue for me on a new box of cartos.. First, before I even use the cartos, I flush them with Vodka. Dry them out and refill with my own 80/20 smoke juice. No problems yet.
    Hey TTK,

    Are you still doing this? I really wish Neo would just fix the problem. So close to the perfect ecig for me but can t see spending money on carts that I need to fix first.

  7. #27
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    15

    Default

    So you recommend the ePuffer Colibri/Nano? The starter kit for 19.99 comes with "various" tobacco flavors? Is there anyway to order specific flavors and nicotone percentages?

  8. #28
    TTK
    TTK is offline
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBella View Post
    Hey TTK,

    Are you still doing this? I really wish Neo would just fix the problem. So close to the perfect ecig for me but can t see spending money on carts that I need to fix first.
    I don't use the NEO very much since I changed to the Eminni/Eroll.
    DawnBella likes this.

  9. #29
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gnd1976 View Post
    So you recommend the ePuffer Colibri/Nano? The starter kit for 19.99 comes with "various" tobacco flavors? Is there anyway to order specific flavors and nicotone percentages?
    I don't recommend the 2013 'ash tip' style batteries. Very bad performance. Your second question: Only when you buy boxes of 5. Aslo the nic level only goes to 12mg I think. 1.2.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia,Canada
    Posts
    8

    Default Colibri battery fit??

    [QUOTE=DawnBella;9477000]Neo is 7.8mm in diameter. Yep, thinner. If you ever used an NJOY King, Neo is the same size and fits in the over priced plastic box the KING comes in lol. I'll add a pic.[/Q,UOTE]

    Hi, I recently spent tons on colibri ecigs and do enjoy them, just looking for other company ecig blank cart fit or filled ,,epuffer does not sell blanks and have searched the net a lot for supermini battery/cartos but having a problem with the number of it such as DSE901 ..etc I don't know this number and can't find it in relation to my colibri to actually find what I am looking for in my search. Basically looking for compatible parts from other companies that fit my e cig ,,for ex; battery thread/ cartos???

    I am soon done and gonna buy something that offers more choices. Any help from you concerning thee above would be so appreciated as I READ HERE YOU KNOW UR MINIS ☺ thanks!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks