Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Can you beat best deal I've found on disposables?

Quote Originally Posted by stealthmayhem View Post
    Don't know about the quality of these, but it was the cheapest that i could find.

Disposable Elips Ecig | Clear Sky ECigs

2.50 a piece or 1.50 if you order in groups of ten. Free Shipping.
    12 or 18 mg regular or menthol.
    Crazy prices! Thanks for sharing. I'll look into that. at first glance they look similar to the White Clouds.

and machinestatic, I got the Cool Berry...delicious. I was using the Banana flavored one and it tasted like Willy Wonka Banana Runts. They definitely exceeded what I expected in terms of flavor.

The 54 mg...I was curious so I picked one for my 10 pack deal. Haven't opened it yet, and honestly I plan on saving it for a good night out at some metal bars. Those used to be the pack-of-marlboro-reds-in-one-night kind of nights. I already go through a protank full of 24 mg and a 900 mah eGo in a night like that. The Smokers area of these places is some of the funniest times, that never a dull moment stuff.

Yeah I do still have some of their 54 mg ones. I only hit them about 25% as much as other, lower nic. But they do come in handy
    for stressful situations etc.
    zoiDman likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ok, for the price...I just got ten. Handouts and an easy grab if I am leaving the house for a bit and have a flat battery or empty tank or whatever.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by mcol View Post
    Yeah I do still have some of their 54 mg ones. I only hit them about 25% as much as other, lower nic. But they do come in handy for stressful situations etc.
    Yeah. I used to keep a Bottle of 36mg CinnaBomb in the back of my Desk Drawer.

It was kinda my "Break Glass in case of Emergency" e-Liquid.

Like when you come out from shopping and the corner of your Car is Smashed In. And the note on your windshield has One Word on it... Sorry.

TTK, mcol and IBCR Media like this.

Full Member Verified Member gotarace's Avatar

Sounds like i need to order 10 of these for vacations...Thanks for the information!!!
    mcol likes this.

Mentioned this before but occasionally you will get a dud that only lasts for about 1/4 the time the others do.
    The company will make them good, but if you're on vacation I order double what I would need just in case. LOL
    Nacon and wolfie_beast like this.

DC2
    I'm Chucked Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by machinestatic View Post
    From my experience, you're correct. If you use the Fling Minis all day you're probably going to go through 2 of them, if not 3. Economically, the regular-sized Flings make MUCH more sense, because they're the same price. But the size of the minis is just so great. Argh. Though I haven't used the regular ones myself... got one coming in the mail to try this week.
    As someone who has now purchased the Mini Flings (10 for $30) three times now...

The flavors are really very good, and my personal favorites are...
    --Espresso
    --Apache
    --Iced Berry
    --Bora Bora
    --Snap

I'm sure others who like different types of flavors will find the other flavors to be very nice.
    They make good tasting vapes, that's for sure.

What I like about the Mini Flings is that you can fit three of them in the AWESOME Njoy King container.
    So you can leave the house with three different flavors in a small, compact awesome little package.

But as has been said, they can last longer than you expected, or sometimes, not so long.
    That's why having three is very useful.

I would try the regular flings (as opposed to the Minis) but I just LOVE the NJoy King container and the fact that three of the Minis fit in there.

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by degnr8 View Post
    1% is 10mg so holy s**t they go up to 54 mg???
    There was a study done regarding this- Rolygate made a post about this. I'll try to find it.

Edit: Here it is

... Intellicig have introduced a new highest retail nicotine strength of 45mg (4.5%). This is because their clinical trials with mini ecigs (and three trials by others such as Vansickel, Eissenberg, Bullen) showed that beginners with minis, using regular e-liquid strengths, had zero or very little nicotine measurable in blood plasma nicotine level tests.

What will ECF look like?
    Last edited by Caridwen; 07-15-2013 at 07:29 PM.

So your bragging about how wealthy you are and that you can buy disposables. I so hate you disposable ballers, it makes it so easy; jus puff! jk jealous
    I love cigalikes but my budget likes diy koolaid and diy rba lol.. many mistakes---
    Awesome heads up a vapor joes etc. saving postable.. 1.50-3.00$ you say, hope you update if someone purchases the 1.50 brand 15 for ten is awesome..

Another vaper asked me what is the best; i do love my mods and ego's but, imo disposables 5k for the win alex trebek
    Nacon, Shizzle and thinkingaboutit like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DC2 View Post
    As someone who has now purchased the Mini Flings (10 for $30) three times now...
    So, is the mini smaller than a regular cigarette?
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast