Can you beat best deal I've found on disposables?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Can you beat best deal I've found on disposables?

Default Can you beat best deal I've found on disposables?

So the NJOY.. Hated battery life, BLU's 6 second cutoff annoys me and I'm not a fan of buying a BT e-cig, the ehookah pen is nice looking but overpriced and smoker's choice e-cig wasn't too tasty. (All IMO)

Was told about White Cloud Flings here on ECF. A deal you can't turn down. 10 for $30. Made the order and gave out 7 of em to friends and family, wound up with banana, apple, and cool berry. All taste great.

Leads me to my main question.. Aside from buying in large bulk, do you know of any deals that might beat White Cloud's either/or in terms of quality and price?

**Please don't try and defer me from disposables, I personally feel that they have their function even if you own a high end mod setup. I like using them in situations where I fear risk of confiscation or fear of dropping and breaking my good stuff, etc.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

San Antonio TX Travel the country for work

Sounds like you have the best one already. Ive never used a disposable. But I hated seeing your thread setting here empty so I thought Id say something

Quote Originally Posted by buzzzlove View Post
    Sounds like you have the best one already. Ive never used a disposable. But I hated seeing your thread setting here empty so I thought Id say something
    Much appreciated. Lol. Yeah man I'm not expecting top of the line vapor production and stuff like that. These do the trick. Unless there's a better deal out there, I'd totally recommend White Clouds if you want to have a bunch for helping friends and family convert. Def a good first impression for them!

Ultra Member Verified Member

I ordered some White Cloud disposables based on the discussion in another thread here at ECF. They arrived today. Great throat hit and plenty of vapor. If you're sold on disposables (and it sounds like you are), they're probably the best.

Now to see if I can find a juice that comes close to theirs...

I've already found Johnson Creek's Domestic and Dekang's Desert Ship are nearly indistinguishable from Blu and NJoy, respectively.

The VapeQuestTM continues...

And, the lovely lady who made said recommendation liked this post! Thanks, mcol! I owe you a beer or three.
    Last edited by IBCR Media; 07-14-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    wolfie_beast and mcol like this.

Glad you enjoy them. I take flings with me on vacation and they are totally perfect in every way for that. I don't want to be carrying expensive batteries etc. then. I also use them sometimes around here, love the banana. Enjoy. One fling lasts me 22-26 hours on average (and that's hitting it hard), but occasionally you will get a dud, so on vacation I make sure to take double the amount I'd actually need, JUST IN CASE.
    wolfie_beast likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran mare ze dotes's Avatar

That is so nice that you give them away. Cant say I ever used flings. but I bought some cheepie fastech egos ( 3 for 14$) and ce4s for when I go to my family reunion and wedding. For the peoples to try. I can say that they seem to be working well. I was also thinking about getting some EFC bussiness cards , you know , JIC. (Just in case)
    Nacon likes this.
    Air is good. Its like the best air.

Quote Originally Posted by mcol View Post
    Glad you enjoy them. I take flings with me on vacation and they are totally perfect in every way for that. I don't want to be carrying expensive batteries etc. then. I also use them sometimes around here, love the banana. Enjoy. One fling lasts me 22-26 hours on average (and that's hitting it hard), but occasionally you will get a dud, so on vacation I make sure to take double the amount I'd actually need, JUST IN CASE.
    Thanks again for referring me to them last week. Ordered them same day you told me about them and they shipped real fast.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran degnr8's Avatar

Glad you posted this. Think I'll have to pick some up myself. I can't even build 'em for that and I've been wanting something to give friends to check it out.
    Vini, Vidi,Vape

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My theory is the Worst Disposable is Better than the Best Cigarette.

If you like them, and they keep you from Smoking, I say Keep Using them.

I've never tried that Brand. How long do they Last?

Quote Originally Posted by zoiDman View Post
    My theory is the Worst Disposable is Better than the Best Cigarette.

If you like them, and they keep you from Smoking, I say Keep Using them.

I've never tried that Brand. How long do they Last?
    I hit them hard and they last me 22-26 hours on average. But I'm talking the regular sized flings, not the minis.
    I haven't tried the minis cuz everyone says they only last about 4 hours and they're the same price. Maybe others
    on here that have tried them can chime in. The flings come in various nic levels, be careful they can run high in nic.
    wolfie_beast likes this.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast