What is your favorite disposable ecig for emergencies?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: What is your favorite disposable ecig for emergencies?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default What is your favorite disposable ecig for emergencies?

I have plenty of PV's & APV's but sometimes if I forget something and can't vape or have dead batts and I need a quick fix, I have gone out and bought a disposable. I have tried a few, one was years back and I forget the namet, but it had the best menthol flavor, helped me get off cigs and back to ecigs 2 years ago.
    A week ago I bought a Finn at WalMart, 8 nic, menthol. It has a great menthol flavor, sort of minty. I just needed a vape fix so got that. Flavor was not bad, size is a mini.
    Yesterday just for the heck of it I bough a Blu menthol at WalMart. The power was there it is a bigger size batt, but the menthol was yuck, maybe I can add some good juice to it! LOL But I have these couple in my purse incase I need a vape but didn't take my good stuff with me. Also how do you find the nic level on a Blu? I only found 18+ and is that nic level or age of sale allowed?? Not sure! LOL

So what have you found for disposables that are not too bad for emergencies? Thanks for sharing! bnrk
    APV/MOD Safety- Never use non rechargeable batteries, they can explode! DO: Use protected or safer chemistry rechargeable batteries for your specific model. Rest batteries off charger before use. Do first 3-4 second button push AWAY FROM YOUR FACE. Safety first :)

Blog Entries

Hands down the logic platinum. I liked their disposable so much, that I bought a rechargeable when it came out. Cheap things in stores is my guilty pleasure. It's sad, because I've got nice things from online vendors. The FIN isn't too bad either. I ended up giving it away. Family member needed a backup.
    bnrkwest likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Who carries the Logic Platinum? Thanks! bnrk

Quote Originally Posted by RoseB View Post
    Hands down the logic platinum. I liked their disposable so much, that I bought a rechargeable when it came out. Cheap things in stores is my guilty pleasure. It's sad, because I've got nice things from online vendors. The FIN isn't too bad either. I ended up giving it away. Family member needed a backup.
    APV/MOD Safety- Never use non rechargeable batteries, they can explode! DO: Use protected or safer chemistry rechargeable batteries for your specific model. Rest batteries off charger before use. Do first 3-4 second button push AWAY FROM YOUR FACE. Safety first :)

Chihuahua Queen ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

NJoy King. I dunno about the level of nic, tho. I just buy when a true emergency occurs, because I usually ALWAYS have backups to my backup.
    bnrkwest and spaceballsrules like this.
    "'The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good, in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it." ~ John Stuart Mill

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Im sorry, but if I needed a nic fix and mine broke.... I would drive to where ever my other stuff/supplies were at. But I always carry backups. Ive learned my lesson.

Not a good answer to your question, but im not buying quicki mart e cigs.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

Ultra Member Verified Member IBCR Media's Avatar

Fling, from White Cloud.

Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarette | White Cloud

Great vapor, decent flavors and the price is absolutely unbeatable.

Vapers Blessing: May your batteries be fully charged, your atomizer full of great liquid, your coils wrapped to the sweet spot and your vapor clouds be big, bright and beautiful.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by IBCR Media View Post
    Fling, from White Cloud.

Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarette | White Cloud

Great vapor, decent flavors and the price is absolutely unbeatable.
    Seconded...but I haven't tried many disposables. I just placed an order for ten minis even still having six regular flings left. They are handy and last far better than I expected.
    bnrkwest likes this.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by thinkingaboutit View Post
    Seconded...but I haven't tried many disposables. I just placed an order for ten minis even still having six regular flings left. They are handy and last far better than I expected.
    Thirded. Flings are great and reasonable in price.
    bnrkwest likes this.

I like both Njoy King Bold and the same in menthol. I get Bold because they're expensive and I don't have to hit it as much. I was a menthol smoker and absolutely hate mint in vape. Eating... fine.. not vaping. Menthol is menthol and mint is mint.. nothing alike except the coolness. I've been burned on soooo many "menthols" but Njoy is the real deal.

Edit: I am, however, going to try Whitecloud Fling because I don't like what I've heard about the Njoy company and don't want to support it. I figure the four I've already bought isn't going to make or break them though.
    Last edited by patkin; 08-03-2013 at 04:43 PM.
    bnrkwest likes this.

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'll move this to disposables.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast