Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Free NJoy Sample

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Cool.
    I've been curious to try one, just for the hell of it, given it's gotten such positive reviews for a cigalike.

You are welcome to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

Senior Member Verified Member Ben B Brown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rico942 View Post
    I like the NJOY Bold, just not the price. Tried to order the free sample, got the "Your age cannot be verified" message on checkout ...

I recall I got this message once before when I tried to order from NJOY. I guess my name isn't registered wherever they do their verification ...
    got the same thing

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Zipp View Post
    It could hurt. Did you see how much nicotine was in those things? I clicked the link hoping to find something in the 8 - 12mg range, and 30 is the lighter version. The other one is 45mg! Insane! Isn't that getting close to dangerous levels?
    Considering I boosted up to 48 for a short while to get off the analogs.. pfff... LOL
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Zipp View Post
    It could hurt. Did you see how much nicotine was in those things? I clicked the link hoping to find something in the 8 - 12mg range, and 30 is the lighter version. The other one is 45mg! Insane! Isn't that getting close to dangerous levels?
    Check out post #6 of this thread. Actually, the whole thread is pretty good. NJOY CEO Craig Weiss correspondence with Smokefree Pennsylvania's Bill Godshall on UK MHRA e-cigarette regulation

There is some explanation of the 4.5 mg nic here.
    spacekitty likes this.
    VAPE PROUD!

ECF Veteran

Thanks for posting this Bill. I ordered it so I could speak intelligently about the product to smokers who ask about cig a likes. They may or may not be the end game for a smoker looking to quit, but I feel that cig a likes are a starting point for those who insist on the small form factor . That and their ready availability makes it an attractive alternative.
    Izan and Bill's Magic Vapor like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Cactus Breath's Avatar

The Njoy King was my first e-cig purchase, and what started me on vaping. They're probably the closest thing to an analog you'll find in feel and taste. The only problem is that they're not cheap and don't last very long (I think they claim being equivalent to a pack or two of cigarettes, but IMO it's more like 6-8 cigs). I bought a few of them, was able to stay off analogs and they held me over until my first "real" kit arrived.
    spacekitty, Glen Snyder and gsan like this.

Full Member Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by rico942
    I like the NJOY Bold, just not the price. Tried to order the free sample, got the "Your age cannot be verified" message on checkout ...

I recall I got this message once before when I tried to order from NJOY. I guess my name isn't registered wherever they do their verification ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben B Brown View Post
    got the same thing
    makes 3 of us and i'm almost as old as dirt! lol
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola31173 View Post
    Got my order in. Im just curious what they look like. I could never pay the price for that all the time . But if its as good as it says it is I would like to have a few for the rare times I actually get to go out.
    As cig-a-likes go, they are as cig-a-like as you can be without a real analog. They look and feel extremely real because they are wrapped in the same 2 papers that analogs are wrapped in. If you want a good demo, GrimmGreen did one at the beginning of the year cause they were giving them away like this around Christmas.

VAPING IN 2013 WITH THE NJOY KING - YouTube

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by witchyg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rico942

makes 3 of us and i'm almost as old as dirt! lol
    If you ever had a verified account with something like PayPal associated with the e-mail address you're using it should work.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Breath View Post
    The Njoy King was my first e-cig purchase, and what started me on vaping. They're probably the closest thing to an analog you'll find in feel and taste. The only problem is that they're not cheap and don't last very long (I think they claim being equivalent to a pack or two of cigarettes, but IMO it's more like 6-8 cigs). I bought a few of them, was able to stay off analogs and they held me over until my first "real" kit arrived.
    Ditto that. It is the closest, and if you're ever craving an analog, they'll nip it. $6 at Walmart still ain't cheap, though.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast