Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Free NJoy Sample

Juice Maker Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default Free NJoy Sample

Got a free sample ordered and free shipping on the NJoy. I don't do ecigs, but wanted to get one for free, to have on hand, for friends and noobs. Can't beat free, right? Electronic Cigarette - E-Cigarette - Vapor E-Cig | NJOY. Use coupon code Tryking and won't cost you a dime.
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I saw this in another thread. Was skeptical, but it seems legit. I did have to register a login/password, but no credit info was asked and I received an email showing the order had been processed and is shipping. Never tried one, just figured it would be good to have as an emergency backup or for somebody that I'm trying to convert.
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Did the same earlier. Figured it couldn't hurt to get one for free!

ECF Veteran

Got my order in. Im just curious what they look like. I could never pay the price for that all the time . But if its as good as it says it is I would like to have a few for the rare times I actually get to go out.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SupplyDaddy View Post
    Did the same earlier. Figured it couldn't hurt to get one for free!
    It could hurt. Did you see how much nicotine was in those things? I clicked the link hoping to find something in the 8 - 12mg range, and 30 is the lighter version. The other one is 45mg! Insane! Isn't that getting close to dangerous levels?
    Penn likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I like the NJOY Bold, just not the price. Tried to order the free sample, got the "Your age cannot be verified" message on checkout ...

I recall I got this message once before when I tried to order from NJOY. I guess my name isn't registered wherever they do their verification ...

Super Member Verified Member

worked for me!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks Bill!

ECF Veteran

Got mine. I see these at 7/11 all the time but never actually bought one. Occasionally, these disposables are pretty decent, so I'm pretty excited to try the Njoy.
    Check out my portfolio here: http://www.facebook.com/AakaashBPhoto

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Zipp View Post
    It could hurt. Did you see how much nicotine was in those things? I clicked the link hoping to find something in the 8 - 12mg range, and 30 is the lighter version. The other one is 45mg! Insane! Isn't that getting close to dangerous levels?
    Some of these bigger cigalike manufacturers and BT are suggesting that higher nicotine content is required for equal absorption to what is in a cigarette. I will try to back up my statement with what I read. Just have to find it.

As for the NJOY, I like them. I normally don't use cigalike products, but they are pretty good. I can no longer support them though, because of their backing of EU's decision to regulate e-cigs as a medicine. Sorry to bring up politics. Just my personal opinion.

I do think they are a good entry level product for someone looking to make the switch.
    spacekitty and GetVaked like this.
    VAPE PROUD!

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast