OT: StarFire E Cig Mini Kit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: StarFire E Cig Mini Kit

PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I do know the cartridges from a "greensmartliving" cartridge will screw into a 510 threaded device...back when I started a LOOOONG time ago...I bought one of those ecig packs from the gas station, it was a blister pack ($20)...battery went kaput...got my "new stuff" including my Vamo V3 and my USB bypass, just to see if it would fit screwed it on and took a puff...BLARRRGH
    Electronic Cigarette | Best E-Cig | GreenSmartLiving

Realized I really like my fruity flavors...

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

Super Member ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar

Vapor Girl's blog is old. It is NOT an L88B. They have changed it. It will NOT screw into a Blu battery or a MV Sidesho battery or a 510. As my pic shows, you can stuff it into a Colibri battery but it will not screw all the way down. The size of the cart is the same as the above but the threading is smaller so it will just spin. Anyway, since I can get a box of 5 for $8.00 I'm not worried. It's not my main kit. Nothing is anymore lol. I'm using the Krave King rechargeable at the moment. Not bad but has a nasty plastic taste to it. There is still NOT a real size rechargeable on the market that rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyJones View Post
    of course i was not calling you a newbie or ignorant. that would be silly. it was obvious from your first post that you have been vaping for years. i enjoy the little auto cigalikes too.

I don't know why you would take my criticism personally, it was not intended that way.
    All good. Hugz~

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBella View Post
    Vapor Girl's blog is old. It is NOT an L88B. They have changed it. It will NOT screw into a Blu battery or a MV Sidesho battery or a 510. As my pic shows, you can stuff it into a Colibri battery but it will not screw all the way down. The size of the cart is the same as the above but the threading is smaller so it will just spin. Anyway, since I can get a box of 5 for $8.00 I'm not worried. It's not my main kit. Nothing is anymore lol. I'm using the Krave King rechargeable at the moment. Not bad but has a nasty plastic taste to it. There is still NOT a real size rechargeable on the market that rocks!
    I am going to start watching for your posts. We have covered some of the same ground and I have learned from several of the posts you have made.

Thank you!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12