White Cloud's new Mini Sale... 10 for $10 +shipping. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: White Cloud's new Mini Sale... 10 for $10 +shipping.

Full Member Verified Member

I received my 100 pack of double xxtra regular tobacco flavor minis. theyre pretty good- the flavor has a little "tang" on the exhale.. the flavor is actually "lighter" than I expected, it's not heavy or overpowering.
    four2109 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I got my 10 pack yesterday of assorted menthol flavors and a couple regular tobacco. I mostly got XX and X strength. I haven't really got into them yet but did take a test puff from three; Zero K, Menthol and Snap. The regular menthol, flavor wise, is not near as good as Njoy King's menthol, they really have that flavor down.

I look forward to getting into these maybe this weekend. I'm curious how they preform next to the Njoy King. One thing for sure the price is much, much better, so it was a good time to try them. I've been meaning to for a while.
    Smoke free and vaping since October 25, 2009

Started w/ 401, then 808, next Provari and Genisis mods.

ECF Veteran

I took 25 minis on my 11 day vacation to Hawaii to avoid recharging, hot cars, etc. No problems with TSA. They only lasted my about 7 of the 10 days. I wish I had taken my VV pass-through and an ego-c head for the car. Anyway, I wound up buying a Logic 808 for $20 to finish the trip and added a compatible $10 disposable for the 24 hour travel day. I had packed 6ml of liquid just in case so it all worked out.
    I love the minis but they just don't last. Still hoping for a Midi...
    BATTERIES CAN EXPLODE!
    Do your homework. Understand The Risks.
    If you don't understand it, DON"T DO IT!

ECF Veteran

The web site says the new mini will be available Nov 22, with improved battery life...
    BATTERIES CAN EXPLODE!
    Do your homework. Understand The Risks.
    If you don't understand it, DON"T DO IT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12