Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: White Cloud's new Mini Sale... 10 for $10 +shipping.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default White Cloud's new Mini Sale... 10 for $10 +shipping.

I got an email from them today. It sounded good at first, but maybe this is why my last batch didn't last as long as the first.
    They should just send me a free 10 pack.
    The site states Minis are 100-200 puffs, but these are "Trial Size, 50 puff...". I wonder if they had a bad run and need to get rid of them.
    Wouldn't 50 puffs be </= 5 cigarettes?

"As a thank you for helping us grow, we are offering 500,000 trial-size 50-Puff Fling Minis for the stunning price of only 99 cents a piece when you buy 10 or more. We hope that you will be kind enough to offer some of these to the smokers in your circle of friends and family."
    WinstonSmith likes this.
    BATTERIES CAN EXPLODE!
    Do your homework. Understand The Risks.
    If you don't understand it, DON"T DO IT!

Super Member ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by four2109 View Post
    I got an email from them today. It sounded good at first, but maybe this is why my last batch didn't last as long as the first.
    They should just send me a free 10 pack.
    The site states Minis are 100-200 puffs, but these are "Trial Size, 50 puff...". I wonder if they had a bad run and need to get rid of them.
    Wouldn't 50 puffs be </= 5 cigarettes?

"As a thank you for helping us grow, we are offering 500,000 trial-size 50-Puff Fling Minis for the stunning price of only 99 cents a piece when you buy 10 or more. We hope that you will be kind enough to offer some of these to the smokers in your circle of friends and family."
    I know my big mouth helped them grown here lol but ... not doing it. What's the point? I'm just going to stick with my new Krave King rechargeable. Look and feel is just like the fling mini and .... I can recharge it lol. Super easy to refill too. I just add some 24mg 555 or HALO and YUM!
    mcol likes this.
    HORSE GIRLS RULE | 5 years real-cig free | Mini using Vapor Queen :)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Shoot, $1.00 per ecig. This is a steal and what they should cost. I am all over this.

Edit. Just bought 50.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by propagandax; 10-02-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Full Member ECF Veteran WinstonSmith's Avatar

I am tempted, as 99 cents is about where the Mini Flings should be priced, but I have the same reservations as the OP with the halving of the puff count. I cannot tell if they are the same Mini's and they are lowering the expectations, or if they are unloading even cheaper ones. That they list both 50 and 100 puffs on the same page for the same product does not give me a lot of confidence.

Full Member ECF Veteran WinstonSmith's Avatar

Oh well...I am a sucker...I caved...bought 20... they will be little treats.
    propagandax likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Me too - caved and bought 100..
    "double-extra" regular tobacco flavor..
    I've wasted a ton of money on juices and devices -
    the N-joy king actually gets me through my coffee - that's my last hurdle.. I've been vaping all day, but it isn't very satisfying..
    I'm pretty sure I can beat the nicotine entirely if I can at least have a few *good* puffs in the morning for a while..
    I've learned to "ration" my puffs on the Njoys them & make them last for about a week, so I'm hoping these Flings will perform similarly..
    propagandax likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I ordered some for an upcoming vacation. I won't expect much from them, but I don't want to hassle with gear & juice.
    I would like for them to put a counter on that page so we can see when the 500,000 are gone.
    BATTERIES CAN EXPLODE!
    Do your homework. Understand The Risks.
    If you don't understand it, DON"T DO IT!

ECF Veteran

Fyi. Got my 50 today. The apache and Atlantic flavors have a sticker on them that say "50 puff trial size", even though they say 150-200 puffs on the packaging. The bots bora and regulars do not have the sticker but I assume they are also the 50 puff trial. They appear to be same as previous minis I bought.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by propagandax; 10-05-2013 at 07:47 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I bought ten. They are a fantastic backup (not hat I really need backups...). I also like them for travel. I can check myres if I desire to appease the TSA and it's WAY easier to stealth vape a fling mini than a reo when i comes to exhaling.

P.S. The email I got had a "keep the mini" poll attached. I think they may be ditching them.
    Last edited by thinkingaboutit; 10-10-2013 at 05:29 PM.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

Supporting Member

At $1 a piece, I went ahead and ordered the 100 pack, assorted tobacco flavors. First out is a Bora Bora, and it is a nice approximation of the taste and feel of an analog. The price point is right where it should be, maybe even a little low.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast