Never Again White Cloud - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Never Again White Cloud

White Cloud makes a very good product.
    I ordered some full sized flings just last week and their flings are what
    got me off the stinkies to begin with.
    That being said, I'm not sure where their head is at with these minis. I've never
    ordered them and never will. Also probably won't be ordering their carts anymore
    (not that I have recently) as everyone is complaining about the Clear Draw carts.

For the record, I do use bigger devices, tanks, etc. It's just that sometimes the
    smaller stuff is so convenient, and hassle free.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

DawnBella, I'm sorry to hear your experience, but I really appreciate your posting of it. I almost ordered a bunch of the "new" minis on the Black Friday sale, and I'm now very glad I didn't. I got some several months ago, and I really liked them as an "out and about" alternative to my bigger set-ups. I'm disappointed to hear that they haven't returned to their former quality, but again, I really appreciate you taking the time to warn all of us about them. I guess I won't be ordering any more Mini Flings...
    EleanorR likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LisaR View Post
    DawnBella, I'm sorry to hear your experience, but I really appreciate your posting of it. I almost ordered a bunch of the "new" minis on the Black Friday sale, and I'm now very glad I didn't. I got some several months ago, and I really liked them as an "out and about" alternative to my bigger set-ups. I'm disappointed to hear that they haven't returned to their former quality, but again, I really appreciate you taking the time to warn all of us about them. I guess I won't be ordering any more Mini Flings...
    We did email with complete details. No reply back yet (Weekend). Their reply with be a deciding factor for us. I even thought about Cirrus 3 kit instead but I too have reads about poor carts so - Maybe I'll just go back to a basic 510 with LR carts as my cig alike.
    LisaR likes this.

Not convinced the full sized Flings are lasting as long as they did a few months ago.
    Bad bad sign.

UPDATE: WC is sending 10 Fling Mini's to replace the 10 of the 25 we used. I am happy with this because it is a chance to see if we had truly been sent the past 50 puff trial version by mistake or if the product is no longer as good as it use to be. I am hoping all will be fine. WC still has the best price for a disposable mini with the most flavor and strength options available.
    EleanorR, LisaR and mcol like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I only got 2 hours of the one ("New and Improved") that I timed. There is only so much that we are going to get out a battery that small. It does last about 4 times longer than my eroll batteries, but then it's trash. A good special occasion device, but economically, and environmentally, I think this is my last batch.
    BATTERIES CAN EXPLODE!
    Do your homework. Understand The Risks.
    If you don't understand it, DON"T DO IT!

Quote Originally Posted by four2109 View Post
    I only got 2 hours of the one ("New and Improved") that I timed. There is only so much that we are going to get out a battery that small. It does last about 4 times longer than my eroll batteries, but then it's trash. A good special occasion device, but economically, and environmentally, I think this is my last batch.
    Did you feel the performance drop drastically after the first 20 or so puffs to where you have to really drag to get much?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Personally I enjoy the Fling Minis. They are the most satisfying ecig I have ever tried. Not sure if there are any differences between the new and really old ones but yes Dawn they are definitely going to get weaker after some use. It's hard to tell how much is "too hard" but I didn't have too many problems with them/or they didn't bother me enough to take a longer drag.

Still I can't afford the Fling Minis (I need 3 to 4 per day)! so I bought a new eRoll (again) and using that for now...

Quote Originally Posted by Erncig View Post
    Personally I enjoy the Fling Minis. They are the most satisfying ecig I have ever tried. Not sure if there are any differences between the new and really old ones but yes Dawn they are definitely going to get weaker after some use. It's hard to tell how much is "too hard" but I didn't have too many problems with them/or they didn't bother me enough to take a longer drag.

Still I can't afford the Fling Minis (I need 3 to 4 per day)! so I bought a new eRoll (again) and using that for now...
    Of course they will get weaker after some use but 20 puffs? I don't think so lol. I am waiting for this resend by WC to compare. That's funny. I was looking at using the eRoll again but would have to buy a new kit too. My PCC stopped working and the batts are old anyway. Hmm? I like the size but filling the little tanks is a pain, the flavor suffers and the heat of the batts I don't like. Plus I am always having to buy new attys. Cleaning is a pain too lol Hmm?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBella View Post
    Of course they will get weaker after some use but 20 puffs? I don't think so lol. I am waiting for this resend by WC to compare. That's funny. I was looking at using the eRoll again but would have to buy a new kit too. My PCC stopped working and the batts are old anyway. Hmm? I like the size but filling the little tanks is a pain, the flavor suffers and the heat of the batts I don't like. Plus I am always having to buy new attys. Cleaning is a pain too lol Hmm?
    LOL yeah so true....refilling the eRoll is a pain, makes me wonder how the fling mini can last so much longer (juice wise)!

I bought a nice looking stainless steel with black filters eRoll, pretty classy looking.

At this point its really my only option and will save me a lot of $ using the eRoll.

while not perfect, I'm happy with it for now
    gerrymi likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast