Never Again White Cloud
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Never Again White Cloud

Super Member ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar

Default Never Again White Cloud

Thanks for sending me 25 Fling minis ($67.00!!) that become near unusable after the first 20 or so puffs. Then they are so weak you have to drag for 5 seconds just to get anything and that kills the battery in about 2 hours. What a joke. NEVER again!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Tsk . . . my samplers last longer than that. Thanks for posting this result.

The regular ones are a far better value if you can deal with the size.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBella View Post
    Thanks for sending me 25 Fling minis ($67.00!!) that become near unusable after the first 20 or so puffs. Then they are so weak you have to drag for 5 seconds just to get anything and that kills the battery in about 2 hours. What a joke. NEVER again!
    I think the samples were defective ones they were selling at a discount to get rid of them. Sounds like the got another batch. JMHO.

Vape On

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Nermal's Avatar

Selling rejects at a discount to increase sales? What an act of marketing genius if that's really the case.
    How can you possibly respect a person who can only think of one way to spell a word? - Andrew Jackson (paraphrased)

Theses are NOT stated to be the 50 puff discounted/celebratory version. Theses are marked as "The minis are back with new and improved, etc. 150 puffs." The sale price is due to Black Friday. I suppose I could contact them but I will get a song and dance (have in the past about disposables), have to ship back on my dime and end up with the same thing. Great flavor, price is better then NJOY KING but not worth the cost due to poor performance. Yes, a real sized mini will only give 3-4 hours but it becomes so weak after 30 mins ... blah. Whatever. They should cost about $1.50 for what they provide.

Never Again White Cloud-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by DawnBella; 12-07-2013 at 03:32 AM.
    EleanorR likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member vaperature's Avatar

I got a bunch of them when they were on sale for a buck each. But I was very disappointed with my final order. Instead of sending me minis for a buck they sent me a bunch of "trial size" fifty puff ones. I ordered them because they were suppose to be four dollar minis on sale for a buck but they were just trial ones that were worth a buck. Anyway, now I have a big drawer full of minis that I rarely use because I have six real tanks. I was stuck out in the country for a while recently and only had one tank with me. I got sick of the juice so I tried one of the white cloud mini "trial size" ones that I had and I wondered why I ever liked them. They are nothing compared to the real thing that you get from a good tank. Are they worth a buck. Yeah, probably. Are they worth four bucks. No way, you can get a pretty good bottle of juice for that.
    WillyZee likes this.
    Learn about this first of its kind book about vaping, the first ever full length literary work with a vaper as the main protagonist: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...vape-book.html

They do not seem to perform as well as I recall when ordering the minis in the past. I doubt I was sent by mistake the 50 puff version. I waited for the "new and improved" to come in stock before ordering. I will email and see what they say. They do have the best price for a disposable real-size but, as is, this is not even close to doable. Yes, I have a zillion kits (minis, tanks etc) but I really prefer the light weight, no fuss, real size disposable. NJOY King should get with the program - $30 for 5. Yeah hello!

So upset. I opened a new one at 2:00PM. It is now, 2:15 PM and little to no vapor and that's with a full drag of about 5 seconds. They are not dry. I squeeze and hear the liquid. I am curious about what they will say in reply but other then a full refund or a swap for minis that work as advertised, not another dime will they get from us. I'm not going to open the rest. I just cannot afford to throw away $60! <--- Black Friday sale price.
    Last edited by DawnBella; 12-07-2013 at 06:25 PM.
    EleanorR likes this.

Meh you seem knowledgable regarding ecigs. I am wondering you chose to order from that sort of company in the first place. These fly-by-night e cig companies that sell a 5 pack of prefilled cartos for $20-$30 are not exactly forerunners in distributing high quality products or great customer service.

That really sucks that your order turned out like that. I hope they will refund your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi Mike View Post
    Meh you seem knowledgable regarding ecigs. I am wondering you chose to order from that sort of company in the first place. These fly-by-night e cig companies that sell a 5 pack of prefilled cartos for $20-$30 are not exactly forerunners in distributing high quality products or great customer service.

That really sucks that your order turned out like that. I hope they will refund your money.
    White Cloud is not a fly by night company and they do offer the best price for a real-sized disposable. Yes, the nature of the beast. It will not be as good as my ego or eroll but the above is not the norm. I have used theses in the past (as have others) and they perform as expected. Not this time around. Cry!
    gerrymi likes this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast