For recipes only!!!!!!! - Page 16
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: For recipes only!!!!!!!

Default My Huckleberry Rose!

Val honey, you win the prize for the 1st of the Italian entree recipes, but I'd like to see you get the proportions down (if you like it enough to make some more).

5 parts whatever base you like (mixture of nic juice, PG, and VG)
    2 parts Faeries Finest Huckleberry
    1 part Faeries Finest Rose

Mixture will be 5/8 of your original base strength.

Fruity and flowery, just like my euphoric grandmama!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Coconut Marshmallow

Coconut Marshmallow

40 drops 36mg Marlboro base (in PG fron Nhaler)
    8 Drops Glycerin
    12 drops coconut extract (Walmart "Great Value Brand")
    This mixed a 24mg mix, 20% flavoring (extract already diluted in PG, water, and alcohol)

Feel like I am vaping a fluffy coconut covered marshmallow!
    Last edited by Winace; 10-28-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: no title

Inactive Supplier ECF Veteran

Default Chobacco

Chobacco (Light Tobacco flavor with a smooth mix of chocolate and a hint of vanilla and mint)

3.75ml 24mg Tobacco (Dekang)
    1.25ml Glycerin
    1ml Peppermint Extract
    5 drops 24mg Chocolate (Dekang)
    3 drops vanilla Extract

Tastes like a base cigar flavor with stronger chocolate flavor; vanilla and mint help to smooth it out.
    Last edited by epluribus_vapor; 10-29-2009 at 03:25 AM. Reason: No title... too

Talking hmmm wonder if this is possible?

Was recently in Jamaica, at the RIU there in Negril they made a drink called a "Miami Vice", what it is: Strawberry Daquiri, Pina Colada, and a spash of Blue Curaco (apparently this has an slight orange flavoring) for color...oh and can't forget RUM cause well everything there has rum in it , so if anyone has ever been there, and knows what i'm talking about can they throw up a recipe here that would taste like it cause I kind of miss those...

Default How do you achieve sweetness?

I've been playing around with e-liquids for a little bit and using lorann candy oils including honey and caramel, but the results have had the flavors in question but not the sweetness. RY4, is quite sweet, but not what I make. Can anyone tell me where the sweetness comes from?

Thanks in advance.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Nicotine free - Vanilla Nut

Ok I'm very new at this but I've done a ton of researching so I think I'm finally up to making recipes that are safe to vape. Here's my first try at mixing.

Nicotine Free - Vanilla Nut:
    85% VG
    15% Distilled Water
    8 Drops of Vanilla Extract (Safeway brand)
    8 Drops of Hazelnut Extract (Costco brand)

or

1 Part VG + .15 part distilled water + flavoring

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by The_janty_Misfit View Post
    I've been playing around with e-liquids for a little bit and using lorann candy oils including honey and caramel, but the results have had the flavors in question but not the sweetness. RY4, is quite sweet, but not what I make. Can anyone tell me where the sweetness comes from?

Thanks in advance.
    The VG or PG is any recipe adds a bit of sweetness. Also sugar in a liquid suspension (i.e. distilled water or Glycerin) can be safely vaped and gives a sweet after taste.

Super Member ECF Veteran Ez Duzit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_janty_Misfit View Post

Thanks in advance.
    Sweet Juice - Finally

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmonkey View Post
    Ok I'm very new at this but I've done a ton of researching so I think I'm finally up to making recipes that are safe to vape. Here's my first try at mixing.

Nicotine Free - Vanilla Nut:
    85% VG
    15% Distilled Water
    8 Drops of Vanilla Extract (Safeway brand)
    8 Drops of Hazelnut Extract (Costco brand)

or

1 Part VG + .15 part distilled water + flavoring
    Wow I must have been really tired. Would have probably helped if I said that amount of flavoring drops was to flavor a 10ml travel bottle . A better way to put it is:

Vanilla Nut
    1 Part VG/PG
    .15 Parts Distilled Water
    .8 - .10 (Depending on desired strength) Parts Vanilla Extract
    .8 - .10 Parts Hazelnut Extract

The extracts come mixed with a bit of distilled water and alcohol and it seems that's enough to provide a pretty decent throat hit.

My order of nicotine solution is on the way and I'm playing around with different types of alcohol so I'll be posting new recipes made from mixtures of pure nicotine soon.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmonkey View Post
    Wow I must have been really tired. Would have probably helped if I said that amount of flavoring drops was to flavor a 10ml travel bottle . A better way to put it is:

Vanilla Nut
    1 Part VG/PG
    .15 Parts Distilled Water
    .8 - .10 (Depending on desired strength) Parts Vanilla Extract
    .8 - .10 Parts Hazelnut Extract

The extracts come mixed with a bit of distilled water and alcohol and it seems that's enough to provide a pretty decent throat hit.

My order of nicotine solution is on the way and I'm playing around with different types of alcohol so I'll be posting new recipes made from mixtures of pure nicotine soon.
    UGGGGHHHH....I fail. Not being able to edit sucks. Should be .08 - .10 Parts extract obviously...